Story 10.

Minho was a normal student: smart, but not too nerdy, not very outgoing, though he had a few friends, he was very much handsome. As a conclusion, nothing special, just a basic human being.

But there was one student, who just seemed to not really like the man. It was Han Jisung. Minho didn't know where it had gone wrong in their relationship, but the younger would always say mean things, tease and pick on him. He would scoff dramatically at his words and roll his eyes at every interaction they had.

Ironically, they had a mutual friend. His name was Bang Chan. It wasn't that unexpected, because the older was friends with practically everyone. Chan would always try to get these two to communicate, but no matter what, the youngest among them would always show his bully side, even though he wasn't normally that tough.

Bang Chan's birthday was coming up, so, of course, the boys will have to meet once again. It will be a huge party in a huge house. Maybe it won't be that bad? Maybe the alcohol will make it better? Maybe they won't even see each other in the mass of people? But there was no way they wouldn't come to the celebration.

The day has come, both had arrived at the assigned location. They had accidentally met at the front door, Jisung giving Minho a judgemental look, before going inside. The older ignored it, clenching his jaws, kinda getting tired of that behaviour.

Everything was going just fine. People were having fun: loud music playing, rivers of alcohol being poured, some were dancing, some were kissing, nobody really cared about the surroundings anymore, being completely relaxed.
Chan himself was lost somewhere between the partying people, having interest in only one person, his crush - Felix.

At some point Minho had decided that he needed to go get a quick refresh, because the atmosphere was pressuring his introvert self a bit too much. He walked down the long dark hall that had the bathroom at the end of it. 

Jisung, not being in the right state of mind, because of his inability to drink properly, noticed the older standing up and going somewhere, deciding to follow him. His head was cloudy, yet he wasn't that wasted, he could walk properly, form sentences and everything.

The younger walked accurately behind the others back, thinking of what he could do at the moment: bring him down? Take an embarrassing photo of him? Fight with him?

-Hey, Minho-ya!

The one didn't expect that, turning around in confusion.

-What do you need?
-From you? Nothing. Not like you could've given me anything anyways.

"I could've given you some dick to shut you up" , - a thought ran through his mind.

-Then why are you here?
-I can go wherever I want to, - Han hissed, while coming closer.

A short silence established, Minho turned back around to go where he was planning. Jisung couldn't think of anything to say, he wanted to tease the other.

-Where are you going? Running away from me?, - he came even closer.
-No, you're not as intimidating as you think.
-Going to fix your problem?
-Huh?, - the man started to get annoyed slowly.
-Or maybe you just don't want anyone to see your ugly face?
-Oh, who am I hearing that from.
-What do you mean by that?
-Whatever you want it to mean.

They were looking at each other, standing together already, not even an arm length in between them.

-Could you leave me alone, Jisung?
-Sure, - the smaller took a step back slowly.

He did that just to get into position and swing his hand, trying to hit the older. But Minho was quicker, his good reflexes helping him out. He calmly caught the fist, stopping it. Han looked at it, wide eyed, then took a look at the man in front of him.