Story 19.

Late night parties with friends are the magical medicine, that could cure your depression after a long tiring week. That's why Friday evenings were always spent all together in this friend group.

Today, on one of those nights, the eight of them were in what was called Channie's room, having their therapy time.
Chaotic laughter, pillow fights, considerable amount of alcohol, that all summed up into a good time.

-Maybe we should play some games?, - Felix said, turning around to lay on his stomach.
-The only game that would work right now is cards. We're not ready for any thinking.
-Sure, I believe that I have them hidden in a cabinet somewhere..., - Chan said, standing up slowly.
-No... cards ain't fun without bets, and I have no money.
-Why betting on money? Let's play on a wish, the winner dares the loser.
-Ugh, what are we? High schoolers?
-A game of undressing then. Is that grown up enough?

A few sly smiles appeared, the words of approval being heard after. Everyone sat down in a circle, making themselves comfortable. It didn't take long for the game to begin.

Jisung felt a mix of emotions boil inside of him. He wasn't really good in card games, especially when he's not sober. Though the opportunity to see his close friend, whom he had started liking not too long ago, naked was messing with his mind, making his excitement grow with every second.

First round. Soon after it was obvious, who was gonna lose. Jeongin already had a full fan out of cards. The game was moving pretty quickly, with Minho winning not even 5 minutes into the round. That threw Han a bit off guard, because his plan didn't consider the possibility of the one being good in this.
Second round lasted longer. Felix had his first ever win in cards, not without Changbin's help though.
More and more rounds passing by, there was less and less clothes left. Some were left without socks, some took off their jewellery, a few hoodies were hanging on a nearby chair. There were less and less people left as well, Hyunjin falling asleep right on the couch, Changbin and Felix leaving to go home, Seungmin soon climbed to lay beside Hyunjin and fell asleep too. Noticing how Chan was also on the edge of napping, Jeongin pulled him up, before saying good night to the two ones left and walking to their bedroom.

-This is where the real game starts, - the older stated, a smile creeping up on his face.
-Try me.

The first game ended with a tie. The second one did too. This wasn't fun, so a new rule kicked in: if ending with a tie, then both take something off.
The next time Minho won, Han didn't feel sad at all though. He stands up, pulling his shirt up to hold it with his teeth, as he untied the laces, sliding his sweatpants down painfully slow after. He discarded them somewhere, sitting back on the floor. Minho felt heat rush under his skin. The view was way too seductive, Jisung's naked thighs being barely covered with his shirt. He licked his lips, trying to focus on the game. But it was no use, the younger had won quickly.

"We're playing dirty, huh?", - the man thought. Not thinking for too long, he strips his shirt off, smirking at how the boy's eyes grew wide, his already pink cheeks turning redder. Now everything wasn't going as fast, both feeling their minds wander off.

-Excuse me for a second, please.., - Jisung says, not being able to concentrate anymore.

He stands up and heads to the bathroom, he needed a splash of cold water, because this was a bit too much to handle. Minho saw the opportunity and didn't want to miss it, standing up too and following Han. As the smaller turned the water on, he heard the door opening. He looked in the mirror, seeing that it was Minho, who leaned on the door frame, a wide grin on his face. The boy gulped, forgetting what he even came here for in the first place. The older's moves were smooth and slow: he took a step forward, locking the door behind him, walked closer to Han, never breaking the eye contact they held through the mirror. His hands gently slide to hold the slim waist.

-What are you doing..., - the younger whispers, breathing out heavily.
-Our game isn't over yet.

The man leans in, pressing his lips onto the neck. He felt Jisung tense at the sensitive contact and decided to continue what he was up to. He kissed all over the honey skin, gaining sweet whimpers from the smaller. His hands continued caressing the sides, slipping under the shirt. Jisung felt like he would melt at any moment, his legs not wanting to hold him up. The older couldn't resist the temptation anymore, turning Han around and sitting him down on the sink counter. The one just gave in, no sign of resistance being shown, this was exactly what he wanted anyway.

The two connect in a kiss. A desperate one, wet and sloppy, full of desire. The younger wrapped his hands around the other's nape, pulling him closer, his legs locked behind. A few moments later his shirt was gone, leaving him completely exposed, like a white canvas for an artist. Minho dived back to the neck and collarbones, this time leaving dark spots, marking the pretty body. His kisses were hungry, as if he had been waiting for this moment for years.
As their make out session continued, Jisung felt the need for a closer contact. He carefully reaches out a hand, tracing the abs with fingertips and stopping at the waistband. Looking up, as if asking for permission, he waits for an approving sign. The older nods hesitantly, following the next moves of the smaller. He gets down from his previous spot, walks around, before dropping to his knees.

No need to explain what he was up to. Han stripped the shorts and underwear off, placing them nearby. He licked his lips, wrapping a hand around the length and giving it a few strokes. He then took it in, feeling his eyes water as he reached the middle. Beginning to bob his head, he struggled to look up, his eyes meeting with Minho's. This view was something out of a dream: his silhouette dark, lidded eyes filled with lust, the hand that gently patted his hair, all the praises he had murmured.

-Good boy, - the older said, his voice hoarse, running a hand through the light brown locks.

Though soon Jisung was stopped, he stood back up, returning to his seat. Minho was quick with his movements, taking off the underwear and spreading the legs wide. He brought his fingers to the mouth, waiting for the boy to wet them. The one obeyed, sucking on them the same way he had just done. Satisfied with the amount of wetness, the man brings his hand down, begging to stretch the younger. A moan almost falls off of Han's lips, the older catching it at the last moment.

-You need to keep quiet, if you don't want them to know, what happened between us in this room, - he said, interrupting the kiss.

Jisung just nodded and rushed to kiss him again. His desire was peaking too high to think about the consequences right now. He'll care about it later.

Minho definitely knew his ways. The way he moved, the way he kissed, the hand placement, the dirty talk - everything was on point. Jisung felt like he was ascending to heaven at that moment. His eyes rolled back, nails carving deep into the skin and a hand glued to his mouth, desperately trying to muffle the moans and screams coming nonstop from the rough fucking.

~
A/n: I'm back, babies!🩷
Missed writing chapters for you...
Enjoy this one!