CHAPTER 1 ~~JOVEN~~

~~ Welcome everyone to ACCIDENTAL GAME BANG. This story is told in four POVs; Joven's, Anthony's, Kendall's and Wes's. Note this story contains mature content; strong sexual and strong language so view at your own discretion. Leave comments letting me know what you think and I will update more. ENJOY :)~~

The new Game Bang today was extremely difficult for me, I already knew that I lost this one and knew either Sohinki or Wes would beat me like always. I wasn't doing my best today because my mind was on other things today mainly that I was getting a special visit by my sister. She is coming to join Smosh Games with me so Mari will no longer be the only girl anymore. She was going to help with the editing process alongside Wes, he was looking forward to seeing her again. Out of everyone on Smosh Games Wes was the only one who met my sister, they were like best of friends. My sister was in college for Gaming Animation and graduate last month, luckily for her Anthony and Ian gave her this job. Ian said she will make an excellent addition to the team. The Game Bang was almost over when I felt my cell in my pocket vibrate with a new text message, probably from my sister letting me know that she was here.

"Well guys the losers today are Joven and Ian. The punishment for this is that they have to do a country dance together." Anthony exclaimed I sighed as Ian and I started to dance the country dance together with everyone laughing at us. I linked arms with Ian as we spun in a circle before ending the dance with a pose ending the song.

"That was definitely one of the disturbing things we ever seen on Game Bang." Lasercorn joked I glared over at him and Ian could only laugh by the comment.

"Country Bang." Mari and Anthony both exclaimed as we all pointed at the camera and Ryan, our camera man, signaled we were clear to stop. I fumbled with the microphone on my shirt handing it to him before rushing out of the Gamer room.

"Joven? Where are you rushing off too?" Wes yelled popping his head out of the Gamer Room fumbling with his microphone that was on his shirt.

"Dude, my sister is here. Remember? I told you last night? She is downstairs." I exclaimed the look in Wes's eyes and face lit up with joy.

"Go get her man, I'll tell the others." Wes answered happily where I turned back heading to the elevator which was at the end of the long hallway. I pressed the L which stood for Lobby and pulled out my cell to see the new text message.

(For Text messages; J- for Joven and K-for Kendall)

K- Hey J I'm downstairs, when your done filming come get me. I want to see my quirky big brother.

J- I'm on my way down to see you now and I'm not quirky.

K-Would you rather I call you a Nerd?

J-Quirky it is, see you in a second.

K-Okay Jovie :)

I rolled my eyes by her comment shoving my phone into my pocket when the elevator stopped on the Lobby, I exited moving towards the entrance where Kendall was. I turned the corner seeing a dark brown hair young girl sitting in the lobby looking back at me.

"JOVIE!!!" my sister screeched standing up charging at me, her sneakers squeak across the floor until she crashed into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, she was a few inches shorter then me I being 5'11 and she is 5'8.

"How are you doing K?" I smiled before breaking the hug looking deep into my sister's brown eyes, she was lucky that she never needed glasses like me.

"Better now that I am finally here." she replied I moved over grabbing her one huge suitcase wheeling it with me to the elevator while Kendall slumped her heavy backpack onto her back. We entered the elevator standing side by side and I pressed the second floor watching the doors close slowly in front of me.

"Wes can't wait to see you." I announced the elevator going slowly up to the second floor, I looked over at my sister wondering what everyone will think when they meet Kendall. Kendall and I had alot in common but just by looking at us you can tell their are huge similarities between us.

"Wesley Johnson, I haven't seen him since Christmas when I came to your apartment for break. Is he same old Wes?" she asked I remember Christmas break for Kendall, we played video games and had a lot of laughs.

"He's up there, he can't wait to see you." I smiled the elevator door opened, I wheeled her heavy suitcase behind me when we both exit. I was so happy she was here, she was going to live with Wes and I and I knew this is going to be great.