Do You Want A Treat?

David texted Stacy throughout the day, unable to quench the thirst he felt since he saw her earlier. Their texts ranged from lunch updates to teasing possibilities for after drinks. As the day neared its end, they made plans to meet in the lobby before walking to L street for drinks. David rode the elevator in anticipation of a side to Stacy he'd only imagined in while alone in his room. He could only presume that this moment would surpass anything he'd conjured up in his mind.

The elevator doors opened, and David rushed to find Stacy in the lobby, a coat covering his first glance. The moment only continued to build up his excitement. He'd have her out of that coat and dress by the end of the night.

"Stacy," David called out to her. As if she moved in slow motion, David watched Stacy turn toward him, her hair flowing behind her with the turn. "How am I supposed to know if I can keep up with you tonight if you're keeping your outfit a well-guarded secret under that coat?"

"I didn't want to be kicked out for being too indecent in a work setting." Stacy smiled.

"The anticipation is killing me," David sighed. Then he offered her his hand, "Shall we?"

Stacy took David's hand and David led the way. L street was a brief five-minute walk, during which Stacy held his hand the entire time. Her hands felt small in his, as if needing to be held. He rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb, beginning what he'd hoped would be the first of many escalating touches.

Seated in a private two-person booth, dividers between each booth as tall as the ceiling, blocking out anyone from their view unless they walked directly in front of the table. David extended an arm and offered Stacy to sit first, hoping she would take off her coat to tease him, and she did. Underneath the heavy coat was a skin-tight black dress, hugging every curve of her youthful body. It was the type of dress David had hoped she'd wear and one that any woman her age would look stunning in, especially if they took good care of themselves.

"I hope you enjoyed the view." Stacy smiled when David joined her in the booth. "The coat wasn't the only article of clothing hiding something tonight."

"I can't wait," was all David could respond with, turned on by how forward she was. He leaned closer and put an arm around her just as the server arrived for their drinks. Stacy put her hand on David's leg under the table as she ordered her drink. David couldn't remember what she ordered, even if he wanted to. The night continued to escalate as he had hoped. The two of them, flirting physically as the night progressed from light touches to pushing boundaries.

David was facing Stacy in the booth, one hand holding his drink, the other on her upper thigh, just where her scrunched-up dress met her bare skin.

"Tell me more about your dog." Stacy asked. She scooted closer to him forcing his hand to move further up her thigh.

"Riley, she's the best dog. I'd found her alone in the woods and I almost couldn't believe she was really there. It was the middle of nowhere, she shouldn't have been there, but there she was. If I didn't bring her home with me, I'm sure she would've died out there."

"The woods?" Stacy asked. "Were you hiking?"

"No, my family owns acreage in the forest about three to four hours from here. One log cabin and a bunch of wooded space for as far as the eye can see."

"Promise you'll take me," she begged.

David's eyes narrowed at the request. He'd only shared the cabin with Riley and failed past relationships. If he wanted to make it work with Stacy, he wanted to avoid unnecessary trips to the cabin. There was a side of him that she didn't know, and he wasn't sure he wanted her to see it...yet.

Stacy grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him back into the moment. "Please?"

He couldn't turn her down, his body responding to every move she made. He smiled as he put his drink down and reached for her face. He brushed her cheek with his thumb and answered, "Anything you want" before pulling her face into his for a kiss.