51. Spend My Life With You

Start from the beginning

Yeah, he was not ready to see her again at all.

MJ felt some bass making the ground vibrate. He looked away from the view of the Aegean Sea towards the villa, eyebrows knitted. He guessed that was a sign to head back inside. Walking inside, he was immediately greeted by the familiar voice of Chris Brown echoing throughout the villa. MJ snorted, heading downstairs to where Maiya, Mila, Melody & Mehki were having them a nice time with the music on full blast.

Oh, I don't know what you had planned to do tonight
But I just wanna be the one to do you right, right

"We're standing here lookin' at each other, baby, eye to eye," Maiya dramatically lip synced, standing on the couch.

"And I'm hopin' that you're thinkin' 'bout leavin' with me tonight!!!" Melody belted out as Mila & Mehki got crunk. MJ couldn't help the goofy grin that came across his face. Excitement was in the air with the Jacksons. Who was he to let something he couldn't control ruin his and everyone else's vibe? It was a celebration. Mica & Serenity were making it down the aisle. From here on out, it was time to turn up.

Come on, just baby, try a new thing
And let's spark a new flame

"You gon be my baby," MJ joined in.

"Yes!!" Maiya did the adlibs, pointing at MJ.

"Love me, love you crazy!!" MJ & Melody sung.

"Yes!!"

Tell me if you with it
Baby, come and get it
Try a new thing
And let's spark a new flame

The music was booming so loudly as Michael & the others arrived back at the villa that it made the furniture outside shake. The group exchanged amused looks as Michael unlocked the door.

Oh, it don't really matter 'cause I got ways to get to know you better, yeah

They had come at the right time, it seemed. MJ was mimicking Usher's dance from the video as the others hyped him up.

"Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Watch the bounce!" Maiya yelled before MJ did the bouncing moonwalk.

"Okay Usher Raymond 6!!" Melody yelled, making MJ, and everybody else, crack up.

I don't know what you had planned to do tonight
Girl I just wanna be the one to do you right, right

"We're standing here looking at each other, baby, eye to eye," MJ & the younger 4 went back to singing and dancing, and it was hard not to join in with all the happiness they were radiating. Even if it was a Chris Brown song.

Baby I hope that you're thinking about leaving with me tonight

"Who said you can't find love in the club?" Michael sung, smirking as he wrapped his arms around Skylar. Skylar threw her head back laughing happily.

'Cause I wanna tell them they be wrong
Come on, just baby, try a new thing, and let's spark a new flame

"You gon' be my baby," Mica and Serenity sung along as they embraced each other, rocking. "Love me, love you crazy."