And So This Is A Truly Happy Ending For WangXian

A week later there is a discussion conference among the cultivator clan. They are now at the Lan clan, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is there as well since Nie Huaisang wants his friends there to support him.

"Welcome everyone to a new beginning for all of us. The reason why we are having this discussion conference is because I or Chifeng Zun would like to announce something but first," Lan Xichen turn his attention to Jin Zixuan.

"Jin Zixuan," Jin Zixuan stand up along with Jin Yanli by his side.

"Congratulation Jin Zixuan for stepping up as the new sect leader of the Jin clan!" Everyone in the room clapped for him.

"Thank you everyone! I will do my best to clean up my father mess and also, I will become a better sect leader then him. I won't become greedy or power hungry like him. I already have everything I needed right here."
(Wouldn't Jin Zixuan be a better sect leader then both Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao if he was still alive)

"We are here to suppose you sect leader Jin!" Shouted everyone in the room.

"Thank you!" Jin Zixuan and Jin Yanli seated back down as Lan Xichen continued.

"Now as for our new Xiandu, I couldn't think of anyone better then Nie Mingjue. As for the next Sect leader of the Nie clan," Lan Xichen looked at Nie Huaisang, "Nie Huaisang, he will take over for his brother. Even though he is still young, please help him out. As his elder, we can teach him many thing as a sect leader...So sect leader Nie Huaisang and Xiandu Nie Mingjue, please do your best to help your clan and the cultivation world."

"Congratulations Chifeng Zun and Sect leader Nie Huaisang!" Clap went around the room like with Jin Zixuan.

Soon everyone eat, drink and went to talk to Jin Zixuan, Nie Mingjue and Nie Huaisang.

Lan Xichen went over to where Jiang Cheng, Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is at, "who would've thought that a discussion conference is like this. I never been to one before." Wei Wuxian looked at everything in front of him.

"If you like, you can come any time if you want too. I won't force you, same with you Wangji."

"We know. Oh right, don't you have other thing to do as well, Xichen?" Wei Wuxian gave a smirk to both Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

"Wei Wuxian! What are you talking about?!" Wei Wuxian dragged Lan Wangji away from there with playful smirk on his face.

Lan Xichen dragged a mad, blushed Jiang Cheng away from the other people in the room. He take them to a quiet place so that he can tell Jiang Cheng what Wei Wuxian mean.

Once they are in a quiet place, Lan Xichen turn around to look at Jiang Cheng, "Wanyin, from the very first moment I saw you, I already fallen for you."

Jiang Cheng eye went wide, "You what?"

"What I am trying to said is," Lan Xichen pull off his forehead ribbon, he ties it around Jiang Cheng wrist while saying, "Jiang Wanyin, I love you, would you be my cultivator partner?"

After he finish tying the ribbon around Jiang Cheng wrist, he look up to see a very shock and a happy Jiang Cheng who gave him a nod.

Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji who just accidentally nearby they are happy for their big brother and little brother.

"Wei Ying, why don't we stay here for the night? I do miss been home?" Lan Wangji look at his surroundings.

"Okay, if my Hanguang Jun want to be home then we can stay as long as you want too."

"Thank you Wei Ying."

16 years later (yes! Deal with it! No question please! No bad comment either!)

It is another year at Cloud Recesse, they are holding a guest lecture for the next generation.

"Wei Wuxian, what are you doing here?" Asked a very irritated Jiang Cheng. "What can't I see A-Ling? I am also his uncle after all beside Shijie and Zixuan want me to be here for him. Also, Zewu Jun want me to help teach the Junior about night hunting while Lan Zhan and I am are here. There is something else as well," Wei Wuxian waved Jiang Cheng to come closer.

"What is it?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Xue Yang is still out there. I'm worry about my Shishu Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan. Lan Zhan and I have been searching for them for a while now, we couldn't find them anywhere."

"Didn't we last seen Song Lan at Wen Qing place?"

"We did, then we ask him to take Shijie to Jin Zixuan remember?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head.

"Wei Ying, Sect leader Jiang," the two turn to see Lan Wangji walking toward them. "So?" Lan Wangji shake his head no, "they couldn't find Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan anywhere?" Lan Wangji nodded his head.

Wei Wuxian turn to look at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng, I know that you have sect leader duty to do but do you think you can sent out some of our disciple to go to different town to see if they can find them? Can you stay here to do your work? I'm sure Xichen will be very happy to know that you are staying here as well."

Wei Wuxian can see the blush on Jiang Cheng face, "okay," Wei Wuxian look down at the wrist that Jiang Cheng is rubbing so he did one thing. He grab a hold of Jiang Cheng hand and pull up his sleeves.

"Jiang Cheng is this?!" Wei Wuxian pointed at the ribbon on Jiang Cheng wrist. Jiang Cheng pull his hand back, "mind your own business Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian know that his didi didn't mean what he just said.

"A-Xian, are you messing with Wanyin," Lan Xichen walk up to Jiang Cheng side as he rubbed the back of Jiang Cheng back. This clam Jiang Cheng down, "I was only teasing him. How was the gift giving, Xichen ge?" Asked Wei Wuxian as all four of them head toward Lan Xichen room.

"It went well, better then your first time here." Lan Xichen is talking about when Wen Chao suddenly arrive and cause trouble for them. "What were you three talking about?"

"Xue Yang, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan."

"Wangji told me about that, how can the two of them just disappear into thin air like that."

"That is why when the Lan junior graduates from their study and Jin Ling is done with his guest lecture then I will take them out for their first night hunt. I will use this chance to look for Xiao Xingchen, Song Lan and take care of Xue Yang once and for all. He can't stay alive in this world."

"If you need anything just send a message back okay?" Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "Also, thank you for helping the Lan Junior and the guest student to know about swordmanship. I hope that this will help them learn more about other fighting style beside our Lan clan style."

"No problem. I love to teach Junior like them." So all four of them discuss about different thing of how to help the Lan Junior grow and the guest student to grow while they are in cloud Recesse.

And So this is a truly happy ending for all four of them.

A new beginnings for them as a new journey is about to begin.........(sequel will come soon. I don't know what the plot is about yet but I will let you all know very soon.)

The End

.................................................................................................................................
Thank you for all of your comment and your vote!! I love it very very very much. As you can see there will be a sequel after this story. So look forward to it okay. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️