Nie Mingjue For Xiandu

It has been a year or so, no one know where Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian have taken Jin Guangshan, Jin Guangyao and Su She to. Lan Xichen won't even tell them, all he said to them is, "it is best if we don't know, this way no one can go save them and no one can break them out."

It took Jin Zixuan a while to get Jinlintai back to the way it was before Jin Guangshan cause trouble for the clan. "Zixuan, how is everything going?" Asked Jiang Cheng as he walk up to where Jin Zixuan is at.

"My fa- I mean Jin Guangshan have illegitimate child everywhere. He have ruining the Jin clan reputation. And that's not all, the other sect want me to take over as Xiandu, I denied their vote. I told them to either select Lan Xichen or Nie Mingjue but not me. I am not Jin Guangshan, I won't do anything like he does."

"About that I can talk to Zewu Jun about it. I just want to come here to see how you are doing and how A-Jie is doing."

"A-Li has been sick for a while, I told her to get a good rest before I sent a healer to see her."

"I am heading to the Lan clan to talk to Zewu Jun. When I am done, then I will come back here to see A-Ji."

"Okay."

When Jiang Cheng arrive at the Lan clan, he got pull by Lan Xichen who was waiting for him. "Hey hey Xichen! Don't come out of nowhere and pull me like this! Where are we going anyway?!"

"Heading to Yunmeng we are going to go see Wangji and A-Xian."

"Why there? I only come here to talk to you about who will take the title of "Xiandu"?" This got Lan Xichen to stop walking. He turn around to look at Jiang Cheng, "that is why we are heading to Yunmeng to see Wangji and A-Xian. Come on."

Lan Xichen take out his Shuoyue, he let it float below him, he step on it as he take Jiang Cheng with him. Lan Xichen take both of Jiang Cheng hand as he wrapped them around his waist.

Somehow this cause Jiang Cheng face to become tomatoes red, 'how could he do something like this without asking me first?' Jiang Cheng put his forehead on the back of Lan Xichen back.

"Wanyin, are you ready?"

"Mn," was all Jiang Cheng said. Lan Xichen lifted them up into the air as they head to where Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian is at.

It didn't take long for Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng to arrive in Yunmeng forest. There is a shield still around the house, Wei Wuxian still want to keep the Wen safe so no one can enter beside Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng. He gave them permission to come and leave as they please.

Wei Wuxian look up to see, "Xichen! Jiang Cheng! We have a big problem!" Shouted Wei Wuxian. When Lan Xichen landed in front of Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng pull himself away from Lan Xichen, "what's seem to be the problem A-Xian?" He asked as he walk over to where Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji is at.

"Here," Wei Wuxian handed the letter for Lan Xichen to read.

"Mingjue Xiong want Huaisang to take over as sect leader while he take over as Xiandu," Wei Wuxian nodded his head. "What do you think Xichen?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Huaisang doesn't know how to be a sect leader. Since Mingjue Xiong is here, he doesn't have to step up but now, now I am not so sure."

"Nie Xiong ask us to come see him. He doesn't know what to do? He can't get out of this solutions."

"Alright let's head to the Nie clan then," just like before Lan Xichen take Jiang Cheng with him, "Cheng Cheng why are you blushing?" Wei Wuxian teased Jiang Cheng.

"I am not!"

"Whatever you said.....Cheng Cheng!"

"Wei Wuxian!" Wei Wuxian laugh as he went over to Lan Wangji side. He is flying with Lan Wangji since he doesn't want to fly by himself.

"Come on Wanyin."

Lam Xichen dragged Jiang Cheng to get on his sword, "you should find yourself happiness, Jiang Cheng."

"What are you an expert on love and relationships or something."

"No but," Wei Wuxian wrapped his arm around Lan Wangji waist, "Lan Zhan, is always by my side just how Xichen is by your side. I bet Shijie want the same thing for you. By the way how is Shijie?" Wei Wuxian asked as they head to the Nie clan.

"Jin Zixuan said that A-Jie is sick, I thought that I will head back to see her later. Do you want to come?"

"Lan Zhan?"

"Of course, I also want to see how Jin Zixuan is doing he is a new sect leader for the Jin clan."

"Xichen, could you also come and help him? He is swamp with paperwork."

"I can, once we talk to Mingjue Xiong and Huaisang first."

It didn't take long for the four of them to arrive at the Nie clan. They walk toward the main room where Nie Huaisang and his brother is at, "Da Ge! I don't want to do this! You said that as long as your still alive, I can do whatever I want! Why do I have to take over as sect leader?!"

All four looked at each other, they soon rush into the main room. "Huaisang, you will be fine. You can still do what you like, I won't stop you."

"Huaisang, your brother is right you will be fine beside if you need help then we will help you. Your not alone," the two turn to see Lan Xichen and the other. "Xichen."

"Xichen ge."

"Huaisang, your brother can't do sect leader and Xiandu at the same time. He is still here to help you and so will I. Like Mingjue Xiong said, you can still do thing that you like after your sect leader duty is done."

"Then can you let me think about it?"

"You can," Mingjue looked at Lan Xichen, "I guess...I can step up as Xiandu. Other Sect leader ask me to take the title."

"You will be a fine Xiandu...Mingjue Xiong."