A New Home

As they walk through the wood and through other town Lan Zhan asked, "Wei Ying, where are we going?"

"To Yunmeng. There is a house there that is under protection talisman."

"Then does that mean all of the Wen in Qishan and Wen Rouhan palace is your doing?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"Yes, I know that Jin Guangshan won't let those innocent Wen go that easily. I was able to save Wen Qing and her family before they get captured by them. It is the same with the other Wen, they don't deserve punishment, labor work or getting captured by the Jin clan."

"Why didn't you want to join the banquet?"

"I don't like how Jin Guangshan just suddenly have a banquet after we won the war. He didn't even join the war to fight against Wen Rouhan. Only his son, Jin Zixuan did. I'm getting the feeling that Jin Guangshan will take the title of Xiandu."

"Is that bad?"

"Is bad Lan Zhan. Since he know that I have a powerful tool, he will want to get his hand on it. I think is best for me to leave the Jiang clan. If I don't then they will do anything to separate me and Jiang Cheng."

"Wei Ying, how come you don't have your sword on you?" Lan Zhan asked as he look at Wei Ying hand. "It is safe. I left it somewhere, where no one can find it," 'I hope Jiang Cheng won't summon Suibian or call for it.'

"Wei Ying, when are you going to tell me where have you been for the past three month?"

"I can't tell you yet, Lan Zhan. I will tell you when I am ready," the two finally arrive in Yunmeng town. It didn't take long for Wei Ying and Lan Zhan to arrive in the forest. "Wei Ying," Wei Ying sigh, he take Lan Zhan hand, he pull Lan Zhan into the invisible shield and that is when Lan Zhan see the house.

"This is where Wen Qing and her family is staying, come," Lan Zhan follow behind Wei Ying.

"Wen Qing! Wen Ning!" The two sibling came out from inside of the main room, "Wei Wuxian!"

"Gongzi!"

"Wei Wuxian, your not hurt are you?" Wen Qing asked Wei Ying with concern and worry in her voice. "I'm not hurt Wen Qing." Wen Qing sigh with relief. She then see Lan Zhan standing beside Wei Ying, "Lan er gongzi?"

"Wen guniang," Lan Zhan gave a bow. "Wen Qing, Lan Zhan will be living with us now. He doesn't want to be with his clan anymore. It look like we will have a big dinner every single day."

The next day, Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan a different clothes to wear. Lan Zhan wear something like this.

(Yep it is from a cdrama call "The Legend Of Fei" just imagine Lan Zhan wearing this and his hair style is different but like this)

"Wei Ying, this is something I never wore before," Wei Ying turn around to see a very different Lan Zhan. "Hanguang Jun, you look good." As Wei Ying said this, Lan Zhan ear turn red.

"All you need is wear something different from your usual Lan Clan clothes beside you wouldn't want to stand out do you?" Wei Ying asked with a playful smirk on his lip. "I guess your right."

"Wen Qing want us to go buy more grocery. Also, since you deny my request to come to Yunmeng town, do you want to walk around the town while we are there?" Wei Ying asked as the two left the house.

"Okay."

While the two is shopping for more food, Wei Ying show Lan Zhan around Yunmeng town. Wei Ying then take Lan Zhan out onto the lake, "try this lotus seed pod," Wei Ying gave one of the lotus seed pod for Lan Zhan to taste.

"How is it?" Lan Zhan eye lit up, "is good." Wei Ying smile at this, "let's grab some, I want Wen Qing and her family to taste them too."

While plucking some Lotus seed pod from the lake Wei Ying asked, "Lan zhan, are you sure you want to stay with me?"

"I do. I want to protect you, Wei Ying. I don't want to leave your side."

"Then let me ask you this, why do you want me to go back to Gusu with you?" Wei Ying asked as he dock the boat near the edge of the walk way. Wei Ying got out first, then he help Lan Zhan out.

As they walk back to the house Lan Zhan answered Wei Ying question, "I wanted to protect you. I want to hide you from the world. I don't want anything to happen to you since everyone know about your Yin Hufu. I'm scare that they will do anything to get to you. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you."

"You know that I won't return to Gusu, Lan Zhan. If I do, then your uncle will punish you, you know that right?" Lan Zhan can only gave a nod to his head. "Or more like he doesn't want me there. News travel fast you know."

"Wei Ying, you said that Jin Guangshan want your Yin Hufu, why do you think he want it?" Asked Lan Zhan. Wei Ying take out the Yin Hufu, "this Yin Hufu, it doesn't listen to anyone nor belong to anyone. Even if Jin Guangshan want it, he can't use it. The reason why he want this is because this can control the dead and turn people into a fierce corpse." Wei Ying make the Yin Hufu disappear.

"So if you stay there any longer, then Jin Guangshan will force you to give up the Yin Hufu? He will make sure to put a rift between you and Jiang Wanyin," Wei Ying gave a "mhm"

The two finally arrive at the house, "Wen Qing!" Out come an old man and old women and a child, "Gege!" The little child hugged Wei Ying leg, "I got you something A-Yuan. It is very sweet to eat," Wei Ying gave the food to the elderly as he pick up the child.

"Wen Ning, Wen Qing, you two should come try it too," all of them went into the main room. Wei Ying gave Wen Qing, Wen Ning and Wen Yuan a single seed pod. "These are good, Wei Wuxian."

Wei Ying smile at this, "we can plant them here. A-Ning found a lake not far from here, but we need to buy the seed though."

"Don't worry, they have them here in Yunmeng. Did you like it, A-Yuan?" Little A-Yuan nodded his small head. All of them ate the lotus seed pod with a smile on their face. 'I wonder what will happen next? Jin Guangshan won't give up that easily.'