Where Did You Go?

When Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan woke up the next day, the two rubbed the back of their soaring neck. Jiang Cheng then remember what happen, "Wei Wuxian! How dare he knock me unconscious? What is he trying to do?" Jiang Cheng look around, "Wen Chao! Where is he?!"

While Jiang Cheng look around the room, Lan Zhan rush down stair and out of the tea house. "Wei Ying!" 'Why did you do something like that? Why did you tell me not to hate you? Are you scare that I will hate you for walking the dark path? Even if you tell me not to go looking for you, I will look for you.'

Lan Zhan waited outside for Jiang Cheng to come out. Inside Jiang Cheng found Wen Chao dead body in the corner of the room. Jiang Cheng is still angry so he stabbed Wen Chao dead body once more.

When Jiang Cheng is done, he went outside to meet up with Lan Zhan. "Since we know that Wei Wuxian is alive we don't have to worry about him but the question is where did he go?"

'I also want to know,' Lan Zhan begin to walk back to the Qinghe Nie clan. Jiang Cheng follow behind Lan Zhan.

When the two arrive back at the Nie clan, Lan Zhan went to his room while Jiang Cheng went to see his sister. 'What should I said to Jie? I promise Jie that I will bring Wei Wuxian back to be with us again. I have found him, then he left again,' Jiang Cheng is at Jiang Yanli room.

Just when Jiang Cheng is about knock on his sister door, the door open up, "A-Cheng, your back?" Jiang Yanli look here and there, she is searching for Wei Ying. "A-Cheng, where is A-Xian?"

"Jie, we found Wei Wuxian but then..he knock me and Lan er gongzi unconscious. When we woke up he already gone," Jiang Yanli stumbled back ward a little. "Did you try to go find A-Xian?"

"Jie, we did. On our way back here we try to search for Wei Wuxian. In the end, we don't know where he is or where to find him."

As Lan Zhan walk back to his room a voice said, "Wangji?" Lan Zhan turn around to see his brother standing behind him. "Xiong zhang," Lan Xichen see the sadness in his didi eye. "Wangji, what's wrong did something happen?"

The two walk into Lan Zhan room, "Wangji? I heard that you and Jiang gongzi went to look for Wei Wuxian. While at it, you two want to take care of Wen Chao as well right? Is he here?"

Lan Zhan begin to tell his brother what happen and why Wei Ying isn't here. When he is done Lan Xichen now understand why his didi is like this. "Why did Wei gongzi ask you not to hate him or get angry at him?"

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying use dark energy to kill those Wen at the place we were searching. I'm scare for him. If he keep on using this dark energy it will harm his body and his temperament. Also, I'm scare that he will lose control of this dark energy."

"Then what will you do, Wangji?" Lan Xichen asked his didi. "I want to go find him. I will also still help with taken back the other sect leader their home. I want to ask Wei Ying to come back to Gusu with me."

"What if he doesn't want to go with you, Wangji?" Lan Zhan know what his brother is talking about. 'Then I will go with Wei Ying.' "I don't know Xiong Zhang."

The next following days Lan Zhan take his disciple to go take back the other sect leader home. While at it Lan Zhan take his time to go in search for Wei Ying as well. 'Where are you Wei Ying? Where did you go?' Lan Zhan look everywhere, he still couldn't find Wei Ying anywhere.

Even Jiang Cheng is searching for Wei Ying as well. 'No matter where we go, we can't find Wei Wuxian anywhere. It is like he disappear from the face of the earth. Where else can he go?'

After Wei Ying hide his sword in his room, he went to grabbed a black cloak this way when he go into town no one will see him. 'Everyone won't know is me, this way they won't tell Jiang Cheng.'

Wei Ying went to buy many thing that Wen Qing and her family needed for now. Wei Ying got them food, beef, vegetables, fruit and seed, this way they can grow their own food. For now, Wei Ying is buying something for them to eat.

After Wei Ying got everything he needed, he head back to where the Wen is staying. 'There is no news of what is going on with the Wen and the other sect. With Wen Rouhan having three of the Yin Iron, Lan Zhan and the other won't be able to fight his puppet and those corpse of his.'

Wei Ying look at the place, 'Mn. This is a good place for Wen Qing and her family to live. Once the war is over and everything have calm down then I can lifted the spell. Right, now it is not safe at all. Knowing the Jin clan, they will go after all of the Wen.' "Wen Qing! I got everything everyone needed!"

"Wei Wuxian, no one recognize you right? I was afraid that someone in the Yunmeng town will recognize you." Wei Ying hand over the thing that he got for Wen Qing and her family, "no one recognize me, I wore this black cloak with a hood over my head this way no one will know is me."

"You have any news from outside?" Wen Qing asked while they walk into the main room to put the food on the big round table on the other side of the room. "No. No. News. But I need to leave to go see what is going on out there. Will you and everyone be fine without me?" Wei Ying asked.

"You said that this place is safe right?" Wei Ying nodded his head, "then we will be fine without you."

"Okay, then tomorrow morning I will leave to head to Qinghe. I'm sure they are preparing to fight Wen Rouhan." 'I will have to face Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng again. I still need to figure out a way to tell Lan Zhan about my new cultivation method.'