To The Burial Mound

Lan Xichen stand there waiting for Jiang Cheng to finish what he want to tell him, "what will we do with him?"

"We can write a letter to Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji, we can tell them to come to Jinlintai- wait wait let me rephrase that. We can tell them to come to my room and take Su She away from here. This way no one will know that sect leader Moling is gone."

"What? You want to put Su She in your room?" 'I don't like this idea.'

"Come on Xichen, only for tonight. It is not like he will sleep on my bed, he will be unconscious on the floor."

"Okay, then I will let Wuxian and Wangji know." Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng take Su She back to Jiang Cheng room.

The next day, Lan Xichen wrote a letter to his brother Lan Zhan. When Lan Xichen turn the letter into a golden butterfly, he releases it. That butterfly fly away, then a drive is flying toward him.

"Must be Wangji and Wuxian. I should go let Jiang Cheng know," 'lately, I have been feeling very happy when I am with Jiang Cheng.' *Sigh* "I should get all of this done first before letting Jiang Cheng know about my feeling," with that last saying, Lan Xichen went to find Jiang Cheng.

Yunmeng town

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan is teaching young Wen Yuan how to use a sword, right now he is starting with a wooden sword. While helping Wen Yuan, Wei Ying see a flash of light, "Wei Ying what's wrong?" Wei Ying look up above them.

"A-Yuan, continue with your training okay?"

"Okay."

Wei Ying went to find that one place that light up the protection shield around them. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan went to the front, that is when they see a golden butterfly that is trying to get in.

"That's Xiong Zhang messages, Wei Ying," Wei Ying open up a small opening, the butterfly come flying in as it landed on Lan Zhan hand. "What did he said, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying asked.

"He said that, him and Jiang gongzi got Su She. They need you to come and get him since they can't take Su She out of the Jin clan. They said to open a portal to Jiang gongzi room in Jinlintai." The butterfly disappeared into many tiny butterfly.

"Alright, let's go," Wei Ying open up the portal, this portal will take them to Jiang Cheng room at Jinlintai.

Lan Xichen is finally in the same room as Jiang Cheng, "What does the letter said?" Jiang Cheng asked Lan Xichen. "They said that Jin Guangshan is at the burial mound."

Then a portal open up inside of Jiang Cheng room, "took you two long enough," Jiang Cheng folded his arm over his chest. "Now now Jiang Cheng," Lan Xichen gave Jiang Cheng a pat on his shoulder.

"Wangji, Wuxian, can you two take Su She?" Lan Xichen pointed Su She who is on the ground still unconscious. Wei Ying went to grab Su She by the back of his neck clothes, "we will see you two tomorrow or when the Discussion Conference is over?" Wei Ying open up a portal that will lead them to the burial mound.

"The Discussion Conference will be over by tomorrow. We will come see you," both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan nodded their head, so the two walk into the portal that will take them to the burial mound.

Just like Lan Xichen said, the Discussion Conference is over. The two tell their disciple to head home first, this way they don't have to take their disciple to the burial mound with them.

"I will never get use to this place." Jiang Cheng look around the outside of the burial mound. "At least Wei gongzi cleanse this place. There isn't must dark energy around, come on," Lan Xichen continued to walk toward the burial mound, Jiang Cheng follow behind him.

When the two finally arrive, they see Wei Ying and Lan Zhan in a conversation, "What are you two talking about?" The two turn to see Jiang Cheng and Lan a Xichen walking toward them.

"Lan Zhan said that we should all see what Jin Guangshan is up too the same for Su She. What do you two think?" Wei Ying asked Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng.

"Wuxian, I think that is a good idea but...."Lan Xichen turn to the right to look at Jiang Cheng, "Jiang Cheng can you pull us out by your clan clarity bell?"

"Okay, just be careful," Lan Xichen smile at how worried Jiang Cheng is when it come to him. "Alright love bird, shall we do this?" Both Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen blushed at what Wei Ying just said.

"Okay," soon all three is doing empathy on Jin Guangshan first. Lan Xichen, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan see Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is talking to one another. Then they see Jin Guangshan by himself.

"I need to get that Yin Hufu from Wei Wuxian. This is the only way to make my sect stronger then the other sect. I will make sure that we will put all of the blame on Wei Wuxian."

Hearing Jin Guangshan said this make Wei Ying blood boil, "Now, we really need to destroy the yin Hufu."

"Don't worry Wei Ying, we will find a way. We will destroy the Yin Hufu for good."

"I don't think Wei Wuxian have destroyed the Yin Hufu yet, I know that he still have it. I just need A-Yao to get to Wei Wuxian first, this way we can get his Yin Hufu."

All three pull out, "How did it go? What did you hear?" Jiang Cheng asked. Lan Xichen tell Jiang Cheng what they have heard from Jin Guangshan mind.

"Then that mean they plan to attack Wei Wuxian when he arrive at the Qiongqi path. They want to put all of the blame on Wei Wuxian just to get to his Yin Hufu?" Lan Xichen nodded his head.

"The Jin clan is starting to become like the Wen clan," Lan Xichen, Wei Ying and Lan Zhan agree to what Jiang Cheng just said. "Should we let Jie know? I don't have a good feeling of having Jie live in the Jin clan."

"Then we should find a way to tell Shijie and Jin Zixuan about it. Even if Jin Zixuan doesn't like it, he need to do this for Shijie."

"I agree. Once we finish with doing empathy on Su She then we can go tell Shijie and Jin Zixuan to leave the Jin clan." Now they are focusing on Su She, "let see what Sect leader Moling and Jin Guangyao is up to."

The three went into Su She mind, they need to know what Jin Guangyao and Su She is trying to do with Wei Ying once they framed him. They need to do this fast or Jin Guangyao plan will work.