Let Me Go With You

After leaving the cliff where he and Lan Zhan have an argument, he walk pass the place where Wen Rouhan use to rule. 'What are they doing?' Wei Ying look inside to see the Jin, Nie, Ouyang and Yao clan disciple is cleaning up the place.

When one of the disciple come out Wei Ying stop them, "What are you all doing in there?"

"We are fixing up the place to get ready for a banquet to celebrate our victory against the Wen clan."

'Ah a banquet? Jin Guangshan didn't even participate in the war, what's the point of having a banquet if you didn't participate in the Sunshot against Wen Rouhan. Greedy bastard.' Wei Ying left from there with a bitter taste in his mouth.

When Wei Ying return back to his room, he see Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli is waiting for him, "Shijie? Jiang Cheng?" The two turn to see Wei Ying walking into the room. "A-Xian, Jin Guangshan is angry that they couldn't find any of the Wen remnant here in NeverNight."

'Of course the bastard can't find anyone. If I didn't tell them to leave then he will capture them and put them to work or even worst beat them up.' "Why can't he just leave them alone? They never tainted their hand with blood, they never took part in the war against other clan."

"Wei Wuxian, do you even know what you are saying? How can you side with them?" Asked a angry Jiang Cheng. "How can I side with them?! Have you forgot that it was Wen Qing and her brother who helped us! Don't try to be like....like..." Wei Ying point out of the room, "Don't be like them! Don't be like Jin Guangshan, sect leader Yao, sect leader Ouyang, Sect leader Lan, they don't even care about the elderly, the children, do you want to be a murder. Jiang Wanyin!"

Jiang Cheng know that Wei Ying is right, "A-Xian."

"That good for nothing Jin Guangshan is having a banquet here in NeverNight. If he talk about Shijie and Jin Zixuan wedding, you better let Shijie make the decision. He have no right to make the decision for her."

"Don't worry A-Xian, I will stand up to tell Sect leader Jin about it."

Lan Zhan walk back to his room with a down cast face. 'Was it wrong for me to ask Wei Ying those question? I only want what's best for him.'

"Wangji?" Lan Zhan look up to see Lan Xichen standing in front of him, "Xiong Zhang." Lan Xichen know that something is wrong with his didi, "Wangji, what's wrong? Did something happen between you and Wei gongzi?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

The two walk into the room, once the two of them sat down Lan Zhan begin to tell Lan Xichen what happen between him and Wei Ying. "So that's what happen," Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"If Wei Ying keep using this dark energy, it will hard his body. What worst this dark energy will harm his heart even more. I'm scare for him, I'm scare that he will lose control of this dark path."

"It seem like Wei gongzi have change. Did you know what happen when he went missing?" Lan Xichen asked his didi. Lan Zhan shake his head no.

"Wei Ying....Wei Ying is not the same person I use to know back in Cloud Recesse. Xiong Zhang, what should I do?" Lan Zhan asked his brother.

"I don't know Wangji. When the time come, I am sure Wei gongzi will tell you. Now, in two days, Sect leader Jin will have a banquet. We should get ready by then." Lan Zhan nodded his head.

2 days later

Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Jiang Yanli walk toward NeverNight for the banquet, as they got closer Wei Ying said, "Shijie, you and Jiang Cheng go in first. I will come in later," the two sibling looked at one another then back to Wei Ying, "okay." They walk into the big room as Wei Ying stay behind.

Wei Ying left from there, 'Big party and banquet like that isn't for me.' He walk around Qishan town, 'Sure is quiet when there's no one around. I'm glad I was able to tell the people in Qishan about what the other will do to them.'

"Wei gongzi," Wei Ying look up ahead to see the Lan Clan, "Zewu Jun, are you heading to NeverNight?" Lan Xichen smile as he nodded his head. "What about you? Aren't you suppose to be with Sect leader Jiang?" Lan Xichen asked Wei Ying.

"I just want to walk around for a little bit." Wei Ying eye fall on Lan Zhan who is looking at him. "Then we will see you there," Wei Ying nodded his head.

The Lan clan walk toward NeverNight, Lan Zhan can tell that Wei Ying won't be there. "Xiong Zhang, why don't you head to the banquet first? I will come once I have a talk with Wei Ying."

"Okay," with that Lan Xichen went first to NeverNight. Lan Zhan walk back to where Wei Ying is at. "Wei Ying!" Wei Ying stop, he turn back around to look at Lan Zhan who is heading his way.

"Why did you come this way?" Wei Ying asked with a rather annoying tone in his voice. "Wei Ying, please co-" before Lan Zhan can fix what he want to said Wei Ying shouted, "Enough Lan Wangji!"

This shock Lan Zhan, 'this is the second time I have cause Wei Ying to get angry at me,' "I'm sorry. I won't ask you again. Where are you going?"

"I'm leaving, I don't like Sect leader Jin. He is up to something, he didn't even join the Sunshot and now here he is having a banquet for nothing." Wei Ying tone of voice sound very angry.

"But why are you leaving, Wei Ying?"

"If I don't leave, then Jin Guangshan will target me. He want what I have, he is a greedy person. I have an idea why he want it. He want to make his clan more powerful then any other clan. I won't risk it."

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm going to where Wen Qing and her family is staying." Lan Zhan pluck up the courage, he look straight into Wei Ying eye and said, "Then let me go with you? Let me stay by your side."

"But Lan Zhan, this mean you will leave your clan behind, this will mean you leave everything behind."

"I don't care....Wei Ying is more important....can I go with you?"

Wei Ying breath in as he closed his eye, he open them, "Okay, just make sure you write a letter to your brother and explain to him why you won't be staying in Cloud Recesse anymore."

"I will," the two continued to walk away from there as they head to where Wen Qing and her family is staying .