This Is What Happen

Before the Phoenix hunt, Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is talking in his sect leader room.

"Fuqin, before we sent out the invitation for the Phoenix hunt. Why don't we used the capturing Wen to provoke Wei Wuxian."

"Provoke him?"  Jin Guangyao have on a sinister smile, "If we use them at the shooting target then this will get Wei Wuxian very angry."

"Then let's do that. Also, did Zixun captured all of the Wen and take them to the Qiongqi path?"

"He did."

Just like they said and did, Wei Wuxian did get angry, they provoked him just like that.

When the Phoenix Hunt have ended, they all head back to Jinlintai. "A-Yao! Wei Wuxian didn't come to the Phoenix Hunt. Where is your spy? How come he didn't come back to tell us that Wei Wuxian won't be coming to the Phoenix hunt?"

"Fuqin, he didn't know that Wei Wuxian isn't there at the Jiang clan. But, we can still slander him."

"You can?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. Jin Guangyao gave a bow, he left his father office as he went to see someone who he have met a very long time ago. Jin Guangyao knock on that person door, "Jin gongzi."

"Sect leader Su, we need to talk and I know a way for you to get your revenge on Jin Zixun."

"You do?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head, "May I come in?" Sect leader Su step aside to let Jin Guangyao in.

"Wei xiong, do you know what they are talking about?" Asked Nie Huaisang. "We definitely know what the two of them are talking about?" Jiang Cheng said this while folding his arm in front of his chest.

"So you mean it already happened?" Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen both nodded their head.

Inside of Sect leader Su room, Jin Guangyao tell Sect leader Su what he need to do, "to get revenge on Jin Zixun and also frame Wei Wuxian this is what we will do."

They all hear how Jin Guangyao tell Sect leader Su to put a curse on Jin Zixun, then he will go see if Jin Zixun have any reaction on the curse.

"During my sister wedding Jin Zixun show us all the curse mark on his body. He said that WeiWuxian cursed him and tell Wei Wuxian to remove the curse from his body. As you all can see, Wei Wuxian doesn't have it on him and if he does then you can see it up here," Jiang Cheng pointed to Wei Ying neck.

"Hey hey don't point at me like that," Wei Ying teased Jiang Cheng.

"Jin Guangyao everything we try to do! We can't get to Wei Wuxian!" Shouted a very angry Jin Guangshan. "You don't even know where Wei Wuxian is at. Your spy didn't even come back after following Jiang Wanyin!"

"Someone found him. They found him dead in the forest. They can't tell who did it."

"Don't worry Fuqin, I have a way," Jin Guangshan glared at Jin Guangyao, he took a step back, "And what is this way?" Jin Guangshan asked in a very annoying voice.

"Doesn't the two of them give up?" Nie Huaisang sighed at how much Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is trying to take Wei Ying down. "I don't think they will, Nie xiong beside even if they try to get my Yin hufu. It won't work."

"Wei gongzi, what do you mean by that?" Asked Nie Mingjue, "Chifeng Zun, this Yin Hufu doesn't listen to anyone, it doesn't belong to anyone so even if they try to get their hand on it, then they can't or more like they won't be able to control it without my Chenqing."

"But Wei xiong, I can tell that your the one who forged this flute. You even know how to control the corpse to help us fight against the Wen disciple and their puppet. I don't think Jin Guangyao or Jin Guangshan can play on Chenqing if the tool is your spiritual tool."

This make Wei Ying to take out his flute and look at it, "if one tool has been forged by a cultivator, they will only listen to that person and if the other have it then...."

"Then they will seal them off....just like Suibian."

"If Zixuan and his wife invited Wei Wuxian to your grandson or granddaughter 1 month, then we can ambushed him at the Qiongqi path. I will also send someone else to spy on the Jiang clan or somewhere in Yunmeng town, they might know where Wei Wuxian is at."

"I can't believe they want to ambush you, Wei xiong. It look like the Jin clan is starting to become like the Wen clan."

Jin Zixuan who is there watching and listen to all of this, he couldn't believe that his father and brother is trying to get rid of his wife didi, someone who she love like a little brother.

"Jin xiong," Jin Zixuan breath in, then out, "I won't let this happen. I won't let my fa- I mean Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao to ruining the Jin clan reputation." He turn to look at Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue, "Zewu Jun, Chifeng Zun, I will let you deal with the two of them. I got nothing to do with them, I will also let my mother know what happen to her husband and Jin Guangyao."

"Don't worry Sect leader Jin Zixuan, we already know what we will do with the two of them." 'We know exactly where to put all three of them once we see what is inside of Sect leader Su head.'

"You already have a plan in mind?" Jin Guangshan asked. "Yes, Fuqin, and I have someone who will help us." 'I hope that our plan will work. We need to get rid of Wei Wuxian, we need to get that Yin Hufu from him and his flute.'

"It look like he won't be able to get it. It look like his plan won't go into action. What do you think we will see in Su She mind?" Asked Nie Huaisang.