Shocking Finding

Lan Xichen enter into Jin Guangyao mind, the first thing he see is Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan is talking to one another.
(So this will be from the untamed. I need this conversation to be put into my story. But it will be slightly very different. As you all know this go to the creator of the Untamed)

"Did you find out where the Yin Iron is at?" Jin Guangshan asked.

"What do Jin Guangshan want with the Yin Iron? Didn't we already destroyed them?" Lan Xichen continue to listen to the conversation between Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan.

No, not yet. I wasn't able to find them. But...."

"But what...."

"Before, when I was at NeverNight, Wen Rouhan once told me that the last piece of Yin Metal is with Xue Yang."

"If I remember correctly, you were Chifeng Zun right hand man during your time with the Nie clan right?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "Did you see Xue Yang before?"

"Yes. But regardless if it's on the Chang Clan or with Xue Yang, we didn't find any Yin iron at all. But...."

"Spit it out."

"Yes. There's still another possibility. That someone could have already taken the Yin Iron from Xue Yang."

"Do you still remember who spent time alone with Xue Yang?"

"Aside from myself, there was only Wei gongzi."

"Is he trying to frame Wei gongzi by saying that he stolen the Yin iron from Xue Yang? No, I don't think Wei gongzi is that kind of person. I need to talk to him."

"Wei Ying? Wei Wuxian?" Jin Guangyao gave a slight nod. "Wei Wuxian....Wei Wuxian."

"Fuqin. But at the time, Wei gongzi was merely in charge of guarding Xue Yang. Moreover, he's on good term with Lan er gongzi. I think he wouldn't do anything like that. Moreover, even though the Yin Hufu is very similar, yet it might not have anything to do with the Yin Iron."

"Where is Wei Wuxian right now?"

"No one know where he is at. I have sent my spy out to search for him, they came back and tell me that they couldn't find him."

"They don't know where he is at?" Jin Guangyao nodded his head. "I Already have someone spying on the Jiang clan in case Wei Wuxian come back for a visit."

"A spy? Jiang Cheng must know about this." The vision jump to a different scene.

"Jin gongzi," Jin Guangyao look right and left, he look all around him, "we need to talk," as the door open wider Lan Xichen see who it is.

"Su She? Why are they together?" Lan Xichen walk into the room with them.

"I see that Jin Zixun is causing you trouble," Su She didn't say anything, "I know a way for you to take revenge on Jin Zixun."

Lan Xichen can see the evil expression on Jin Guangyao face, "What are they up too?"

Su She just looked at Jin Guangyao with a question on his face, "What will that be?"

"Why don't you put a curse on him? A curse that we can blame it on Wei Wuxian."

Jiang Cheng see the angry and hatred on Lan Xichen face, "Xichen! Xichen!" 'Since when did I start calling Zewu Jun "Xichen"' Jiang Cheng pull out his Jiang clan bell, he begin to ring very loud next to Lan Xichen ear.

"Come on Xichen!" Jiang Cheng keep on ringing the bell near Lan Xichen ear. A minute or so later Lan Xichen conscious come back into his mind. Jiang Cheng can see how hard Lan Xichen is breathing.

"Let's go outside." Jiang Cheng take Lan Xichen outside, he take them outside where there is a place for them to sit down. "Zewu Jun, what happen? What did you see?" He asked Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen breath in then out, "I saw Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan talking about Wei gongzi Yin Hufu. It look like they want to get their hand on it."

"Then that mean Wei Wuxian is in danger?" Lan Xichen nodded his head, "What else?"

"Jin Guangyao sent a spy to spy on your clan. He hope that Wei Wuxian will come back to see you at the Jiang clan. The curse....Jin Guangyao tell Su She to put the curse on Jin Zixun, he said that they can put the blame on Wei gongzi since he know how to use demonic energy."

"So it was never Wei Wuxian who cursed Jin Zixun, it was Su She, he followed Jin Guangyao order."

"We should let Wei gongzi know, do you know where they are staying?" Jiang Cheng gave a nod, "wait wait, you said that Jin Guangyao sent a spy to spy on my clan?" Lan Xichen nodded.

"If you come there, they will follow us to where Wei Wuxian is at. It is very risky. We need to find a different way to go talk to Wei Wuxian."

Lan Xichen sigh, "okay, let me know."

The two went back to their own room. Lan Xichen went back into his room to take the talisman off of Jin Guangyao, 'I will come up with an excuse to tell Jin Guangyao while he fell unconscious.'

The next morning after Jiang Cheng said goodbye to his sister, he went to wait for Lan Xichen outside of the Jin clan.

About an hour later, Jiang Cheng see Lan Xichen coming down the stair with his disciple. "Zewu Jun, can we talk?" Lan Xichen nodded his head. The two turn to look at their disciple, "Go back home first, I need to talk to Zewu Jun for a little bit."

The Jiang Disciple gave a bow to their sect leader and to Lan Xichen and then they left from. It is the same for the Lan disciple.

"Zewu Jun, I will sent you a message to let you know where we will meet. This way, Jin Guangyao spy won't know where I am at. I will pretend to walk around town to see how everyone is doing."

"Okay, I will wait for your message," with that saying the two take out their sword, step on it, as their sword take them into the air. The two went into different directions, Jiang Cheng went toward Yunmeng town while Lan Xichen went toward Gusu.