The Capturing

"Since I already did empathy on Jin Guangyao, we need to do them on Su She and Jin Guangshan. I'm getting a feeling that Jin Guangshan won't let this go. You did told Jin Zixun that you already destroyed the Yin Hufu right?" 'Which is a lie.'

"I did. I think Jin Guangyao and Jin Guangshan was there too. Even though I didn't destroy it, I still won't hand it over to Jin Guangshan. Whose know what he will do with it."

"Then Xichen, what do you think we should do?" Asked Jiang Cheng. "We need to find a way to capture Su She and Jin Guangshan. But how?" All four is thinking of a way to put the Jin Guangshan and Su She unconscious.

Then a voice said, "how about this?" All four turn to see Wen Qing standing behind them with thin needle in her hand. "What are they Wen Qing?" Lan Xichen turn his attention to the way Jiang Cheng is looking at Wen Qing.

Even Wei Ying can tell that Lan Xichen is a little jealous at this, 'Oh this will be good. Jiang Cheng, you better tell Xichen your feeling or he won't know how you felt about him.'

Wen Qing went up to sit down next to Wei Ying, "these are sleep needle, this will cause that person to be unconscious for two whole month. This will give you time to see into their mind."

"Qing Jie, how will we get to them? That is the question," Wei Ying asked Wen Qing. "I am sure Zewu Jun can get to Su she, as for Jin Guangshan, he had the habit of having girl over to his clan."

Wei Ying then have an idea, "oh leave that to me, I know a way to get Jin Guangshan from his clan to here."

"Then Jiang Cheng and I will find a way to get to Su she," Wen Qing hand over two to Lan Xichen while two for Wei Ying. "Where do we take them when we got them unconscious?" Asked Jiang Cheng.

"Take them to the burial mound. Lan Zhan and I will meet you there, we will send a message to let you know that we have Jin Guangshan."

"Okay," after the plan, Jiang Cheng and Lan Xichen left from there. "Come on Jiang Cheng," Lan Xichen grab Jiang Cheng hand as he dragged Jiang Cheng toward the open portal.

That night Wei Ying play on Chenqing, a red mist came out from nowhere, it soon turn into a women with red lip, long nail and eye shadow is very red as well. "Master," she bow to Wei Wuxian.

"I remember you," the women turn to look at Lan Wangji, "yes, I also remember you, Lan er gongzi." She turn her attention back to Wei Ying, "Master do you need something?"

Wei Ying pull out two needle, "Can you appear in Jin Guangshan room and seduce him? See if he is alone or not and if he is, go up to him. When he is paying attention to you, put this needle into his neck. Once he is out cold, take Jin Guangshan to the burial mound okay?"

"Fengxi will do her best not to disappoint you master," she take the two needle into her hand, "Come back and let me know, okay?"

"I will master," with that she disappear from there.

Fengxi appear at the Jin clan, she make her invisible so that no one can see her. She wonder around the Jin clan looking for Jin Guangshan. When she found him, she turn herself into a human. She close up all the door, turn off the light, this cause Jin Guangshan to look around him.

"What is going on here?" Then the light came back on, that is when Jin Guangshan see a women in red, walking up toward him. Fengxi can see the lust in Jin Guangshan eye, 'This will be very very easy.'

"Where did you come from?" Jin Guangshan asked as Fengxi sat down next to Jin Guangshan. "Oh you know, where all of the other girl come from. They told me about you so I come here to see for myself."

Fengxi summon up the two needle with the hand behind Jin Guangshan head, "are you suppose to be with you wife, Sect leader Jin?" 'That's right, get seduced by me like other man when I was still alive.'

"She is in her room, she already went to bed," just when Jin Guangshan is about to do something to Fengxi, she pushed the two needle into Jin Guangshan neck. Jin Guangshan can only pointed at Fengxi, that is when he went unconscious. "Those needle really work fast."

Fengxi disappear from there with Jin Guangshan, and then she arrive at the burial mound. Fengxi use her ghostly energy to tie a dark rope around Jin Guangshan body and leg.

Fengxi disappeared from there as she appear before Wei Ying who is waiting for her to come back, "how did it go Fengxi?" Wei Ying asked.

"Master, Jin Guangshan is unconscious right now. I took him to the burial mound like you said. I also tied him up this way he won't be able to move even if he is unconscious."

"Thank you Fengxi. You can go back now," Fengxi gave a bow as she vanish into red smoke. "Did she got Jin Guangshan?" Asked Lan Zhan.

"Mn," Wei Ying turn around to look at Lan Zhan, "then let's write to Xiong zhang to let him know that we got Jin Guangshan at the burial mound." The two walk into their room as Lan Zhan wrote a letter to his brother.

Jiang Clan

"Xichen, how are we suppose to get to Su She?" Jiang Cheng asked as he put a cup of tea in front of Lan Xichen.

"Didn't we receive a discussion Conference invitation from Jin Guangyao a month ago?" Jiang Cheng nodded his head. That is when Jiang Cheng understand what Lan Xichen mean, "we can use that chance to get Su she. We just need a plan to get into his room, then we can put the needle into his neck."

"Exactly," the two begin to plan what they need to do when that day come because they need to do this fast.