A Angry Jiang Wanyin

"A-Xian, are you sure you want to go?" Asked Wen Qing as she got Little Yuan ready as well. Wen Yuan want to go where Wei Ying is going, he also want to be with Lan Zhan as well.

"Since Cheng Cheng invited me to come I just can't show up. Beside it is Shijie wedding after all." 'But how will we get there? I can't fly on Suibian anymore.'

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying, 'he still haven't told me why? I guess this will take time,' "Wei Ying," Wei Ying turn to look at Lan Zhan, "What is it?"

"We can ride on Bichen. This way we can get there faster," Wei Ying breath in then out, "okay."

"A-Yuan is ready to go, also please make sure to leave if anything happen. I don't want anything to happen to the three of you, got it?" Wen Qing gave Wei Ying and Lan Zhan a concern and worry expression in her eye.

"We will leave right away if something happen, come on A-Yuan," Lan Zhan take out Bichen, he let it float beneath his feet, "Wei Ying," Wei Ying nodded his head as he pick up Wen Yuan in his arm.

When Wei Ying is on the sword, he wrapped one arm around Lan Zhan waist while the other one keep Wen Yuan safe. "Wei Ying, A-Yuan, are you two ready?"

"A-Yuan is ready!"

"Same here."

The three is heading toward Jinlintai for Jiang Yanli wedding. But the thing is when Wei Ying do arrive at Jinlintai, there will be people who will cause trouble for him.

It didn't take long for Wei Ying, A-Yuan and Lan Zhan arrived at Jinlintai. As they walk up the step one person stop them, "Who let you come here, Wei a Wuxian?" Wei Ying hide A-Yuan behind him. He glared at the person who is blocking their way, "I don't need you to tell me if I can or can't come. Sect leader Jiang invited us here, do you have a problem with that?"

"Sect leader Jiang?"

"That's right. If you want to deal with this, then go find him." Wei Ying take A-Yuan hand and Lan Zhan hand, they walk up the stair again and once again this person stop them.

Wei Ying is starting to get very angry with this person, Lan Zhan went to stand in front of Wei Ying with his sword out. "Wei Wuxian, is someone causing you trouble?" Wei Ying let out a relief to see Jiang Cheng again.

"Jiang Cheng who is this peacock anyway? He won't let us through." Jiang Cheng walk down the step, he then stand in front of Wei Ying, "Jin Zixun, what the hell do you want? Do you want to embarrass your clan or something? Jiang Yanli is Wei Wuxian Shijie, he is still part of the Jiang clan. I will not let you cause trouble for my sister and Jin Zixuan wedding."

Wei Ying can see the sparkle and the crack coming from the ring on Jiang Cheng finger. "If he want to enter then he must hand over his yin Hufu." Wei Ying suddenly laugh at what Jin Zixun just said.

"What are you laughing at Wei Wuxian?"

"I'm sorry to said this but I already destroy the Yin Hufu. You can't get your hand on it. Is already gone," 'even if I didn't destroy it, I wont hand it over to a greedy clan like your.'

Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao who is standing at the top heard what Wei Ying just said. "He have ruining my plan!" Jin Guangshan turn around to walk back into the main room.

"Since Wei Wuxian already destroyed the Yin Hufu, are you going to let him come in or not? If not, then I won't hesitate to go to war with your clan!"

Jin Zixun turn around and walk back inside of the main room. Jiang Cheng turn around to look at Wei Ying, "what was that all about?" Wei Ying asked. Jiang Cheng just sigh, "everyone in there is saying slandering thing about you. Even Jin Guangshan make up lies about how you hate me and want nothing to do with the Jiang."

"What?! How could he make up lies like that?!" 'I only left is because I don't want to cause the Jiang clan anymore trouble but saying that I hate Jiang Cheng? That is just so wrong.'

Jiang Cheng see a child peeking out from behind Wei Ying leg, "Who is he?"

"Ah," Wei Ying pick up the child, "You saw this child last time his name is Wen Yuan, he is Wen Qing nephew. You don't mind me bringing A-Yuan with me do you?" Wei Ying asked.

"Not at all. Before we go inside, Lan er gongzi, Wei Wuxian, just ignore whatever those sect leader say. They just want to put a wedge between you two and your clan."

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other then back to Jiang Cheng, "Sect leader Jiang, what did they said about me?" Asked Lan Zhan. "More like what they said about Wei Wuxian. They said that he manipulated you to go with him, he manipulated you to abandoning your clan and your family."

Wei Ying sigh, "Then let's do this, if they continue to smack talk about me and Lan Zhan, I will give them hell."

"I'm with you, Wei Wuxian. Let's go," they all walk up the stair and into the main big room.

As they walk into the room both Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng begin to hear whisper about him. This tick Jiang Cheng off, his ring become a rope and then with one swing, the rope hit the floor with a loud thud.

All of the sect leader shut their mouth shut, "listen here! You as well Jin Guangshan! If you continue to slander my Shixiong, I will end this marriage with your clan. Even if my sister is older then me BUT as her sect leader I have the right to end this marriage either you like it or not!"

Jiang Cheng look around at other sect leader, "As for all of you, I won't hesitate to go to war with your clan! So you all better stop slander Wei Wuxian! YOU HEAR!" Jiang Cheng glared at Jin Guangshan, "YOU HEAR ME SECT LEADER JIN!?"

Everyone turn their eye to Jin Guangshan who is shaking up due to Jiang Cheng anger is pointing at him. All Jin Guangshan did is nodded his head.

Afterward the wedding has began, Jiang Yanli is happy to see her didi Wei Ying is here. Even Wei Ying is happy that he is able to see his Shijie getting married to the person who she love with all her heart.

Wei Ying glanced over at Lan Zhan who is sitting next to him, 'I wonder if I will have the same ending as Shijie.'