I'm Sorry Lan Zhan

After 3 month in the burial mound Wei Ying left from there, 'I'm coming for you Wen Chao. I will make you pay for what you did the Jiang clan and for what you did to Lan Zhan.'

It took Wei Ying a while to find Wen Chao hide out. 'I see, they have put up my talisman. It is time for my revenge,' before Wei Ying play on Chenqing he heard, "You put Wen Qing and her brother in the dungeon right?"

'Wen Qing and Wen Ning is in the dungeon? They have captured the two of them?' "Well then after I take care of them then I will go save Wen Qing and Wen Ning. I owe them that much."

When Wen Chao is gone Wei Ying attack Wang Lingjiao. He make her seeing thing, he make her to think that he is haunting her. The one thing Wei Ying want to take revenge on Wang Lingjiao is make her pay for what she did to Mian Mian. Wei Ying control Wang Lingjiao to cut her own face and then he make her hang herself.

The other Wen disciple, they are all dead. As for Wen Chao, Wei Ying is attacking him as well. Wen Chao is drunk, he call for his man to go tell Wang Lingjiao to be quiet. Instead the person who walk in is a ghost illusion of Wang Lingjiao.

She is asking Wen Chao for help, she doesn't want to die. She keep saying it over and over and over again. Wen Chao got scare he stabbed the ghost Wang Lingjiao in the stomach. She didn't die, she fall down to the ground as she crawl over to where Wen Chao is at.

Wei Ying watch as Wen Chao scramble here and there because he is scare that he is been haunted by Wei Ying. Then Wen Zhuliu come flying in and take Wen Chao away from there.

"Wherever you go Wen Chao, I will find you," with that Wei Ying went down to the dungeon to find Wen Qing and Wen Ning. "Wen Qing! Wen Ning!" From the far end of the prison Wen Qing heard, "Wen Qing! Wen Ning!"

"Jie Jie is Wei....gongzi," Wen Ning said softly since he is hurt by the Wen disciple. Then the foot step got closer, "Wen Qing!" Wen Qing look out, "Wei Wuxian." Wei Ying look around, he see the key on the table.

Wei Ying went over to unlock the door, "Wen Ning, are you two alright?" They nodded their head slowly. "Come on, let's get you two to the nearest inn." 'Then I will go back to search for Wen Chao.'

Once Wei Ying found an inn for Wen Qing and Wen Ning, he went to get everything they needed. "Wen Qing, stay here. I will come back to help you and Wen Ning. You and Wen Ning did save me and the Jiang sibling. Rest up okay?" Wen Qing nodded her head.

'I'm coming for you, Wen Chao,' "there is only one place that they can go. I know where you are at Wen Chao." When Wei Ying got to the place where Wen Chao is he see Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng is there as well.

'Lan Zhan.' Wei Ying see Jiang Cheng holding his sword, 'Suibian. What are they doing here? I can't come out just yet.' Wei Ying see the two of them jumping on top of the roof, this way they can see what is going on inside of the tea house.

About an hour later the door to the tea house open with a slam. From the top of the roof Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan can hear foot step walking up the step. Closer, closer, closer and closer, that person walk into the frame.

Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan is shock to see Wei Ying, 'he....he...Wei Ying but he look different.'

"Wen Chao. Wen Chao to this day do you think you can call him to do anything for you?" Wei Ying glanced at Wen Chao as Wen Zhuliu step in front of Wei Ying to block him from Wen Chao.

"Wen Zhuliu, you don't think under my watch you can save his life, right?" Wei Ying glared at Wen Zhuliu.

"I will fight and protect him until I die."

"What a loyal dog servant you are." Wei Ying chuckled with an amusement at what Wen zhuliu just said.

"I can not pay back a debt of gratitude." When Wen Zhuliu said this, it got Wei Ying very angry, "What A Joke! Why does your debt of gratitude need someone else to pay the price!" Wei Ying bring Chenqing up to his lip and begin to play on it.

The tea house disappear as the scene change to the burial mound and back to the tea house. While Wen Zhuliu is focusing on Wei Ying, he doesn't know that a red mist is heading toward Wen Chao.

Wen Chao scream causing Wen Zhuliu to turn around and fight off the women in red. The women used her nail to dig into Wen Zuliu arm, back and hand. She disappear when Wen Zhuliu cornered her.Wen Zhuliu head back to Wei Ying, before he can touch Wei Ying a purple lighting wrapped itself around Wen Zhuliu throat.

The roof tile also come down as well, Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng jump down from the roof and into the inn. Wei Ying stop playing when he see both Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan standing in front of him.

Jiang Cheng let go of Wen Zhuliu since he already stop moving. The two turn their attention to Wei Ying. Jiang Cheng pull out Suibian from his belt, "here is your sword," Jiang Cheng throw the Suibian over to Wei Ying.

Wei Ying look at his sword, "Thank you." 'I'm sorry to do this to the both of you, but I can't let Wen Qing and Wen Ning stay in the inn any longer.'

Before Jiang Cheng can said anything else to Wei Ying, he used his new speed to freeze both Lan Zhan and Jiang Cheng on both of their shoulders. "Wei Wuxian! What are you doing?!" Shouted a very surprise yet angry Jiang Cheng.

Wei Ying went behind Jiang Cheng back, he hit Jiang Cheng in the back where his neck is at. This cause Jiang Cheng to go unconscious. He caught Jiang Cheng in his arm as he lay Jiang Cheng on the floor.

Wei Ying went to stand in front of Lan Zhan, "Wei Ying." Wei Ying doesn't know what to said to Lan Zhan, "I'm sorry Lan Zhan, please try to understand. I don't want to walk this path but there is a reason why. Please don't hate me for it."

Wei Ying also knock Lan Zhan unconscious. He caught Lan Zhan in his arm, "please don't go looking for me. I will still help with the war but for now, I need to get Wen Qing and her family to safety."

Wei Ying lay Lan Zhan down on the floor, "I'm sorry." He then walk over to where Wen Chao is at while at it he pull out suibian. "Pay for what you have down to the Jiang clan, to Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan."

Wei Ying stabbed Wen Chao from the back with his sword, it went through to the front. Once that is done Wei Ying look back at the two unconscious body on the floor, 'hopefully you two won't go looking for me. You won't find me.' With that Wei Ying left from there.