34

Smut chapter

"So why don't we go to the cinema this afternoon. I hear this new movie is pretty good", you suggested as Hobie lay spread across the couch boredom clearly evident on his face.

He quickly agreed to your suggestion changing into clothes that met his usual aesthetic. You hovered in the doorway of the bathroom. Admiring his intense focus as he used the eyeliner pencil to fill his waterline.

"Can I help you?", he taunted stopping for a moment and turning his attention to you. Maybe you stared a little too much.

"Just admiring the view", you replied in an equally teasing manner as he finished with the black liner.

Feeling a sudden tug on your abdomen Hobie pulled you toward him a web firmly attached.
"Guess I could say I do the same love", he replied his tone seeming to lose the  teasing and shift into a seductive tone.

You could feel a light heat rose to your face, but you hoped it wasn't visibly noticeable.
His eyes were locked with yours as he snaked an arm around your waist pulling you in close. Draping your arms around his neck in response a slight tension began to rise in the room.
Choosing to break the tension yourself you rose to your toes pulling his face to meet yours. The moments your lips met Hobie was quick to take control again. His mouth dominating over yours. His lip piercing occasionally pinched at your lip, but you loved it. It was a sensation you'd gotten rather used to.

Without wasting another moment Hobie lifted your from the floor. His strength made your feel like a ragdoll in his grip. Wrapping your legs around his torso you didn't break the kiss for a second. One of his hands were now on your cheek as the kiss grew deeper, more passionate.

Feeling your back touch the plush mattress your face really began to heat up. Breaking the kiss for a moment you both had to catch your breath. His eyes were clouded with lust a small smirk playing on his lips.

"We'll miss the movie", he teased placing kisses from your lips trailing to your neck for your collarbones.

Taking control once more you flipped Hobie onto his back, straddling his hips. You saw his face briefly flashwith a look of shock at the sudden reversal.

"Screw the movie", you replied kissing him once again. His tongue brushed over your lips accompanied by the gentle biting of your bottom lip. Allowing him to move his tongue into your mouth a shiver still ran down your spine at the sensation of his lip piercing.

Hobies hands began to wander your body starting at your hips, slowly and agonisingly tracing all the way up to your jaw. Keeping one hand on your face guiding yours with his. The other hand slipped under your shirt earning an immediate shiver from you.
No matter where he was his hands were always cold this time wasn't any different. The cold metal of his rings dragged along your skin before eventually meeting your breast. He began gently grabbing and massing through the thin fabric of your bra.

Soft breathy moans were stifled with his lips still locked on yours. You felt his other hand leave your face before reaching under your shirt and unclasping your bra. Your heart rate began beat faster as Hobie began to quickly take control once again. He had you like putty in his hands.

Discarding your bra, his cold hands now gently gripped and massages the flesh. His fingers circling your nipple.
You could feel his boner harden underth your burning core.

Taking this opportunity to try and regain any control you gently grinded your hips against the hardness in his jeans. He immediately  broke apart from the kiss one hand firmly grabbing your hip.

"Y/N...", he whispered slightly out of breath.
"Are you sure?", he continued

"I've never been more sure of anything Hobie", you replied pressing your lips back to his for moment.