The weakling and his bodyguard

"give me my truck Namjoon!"

"Come and get it!  HAHAHA... catch me if you can."

"Mom....! Namjoon is not giving me my truck" Jungkook complained to his mom, even though, she was not able to hear him, as she was in the kitchen, while the kids were in the back yard.

"ugh! You are such a crybaby!" Namjoon was annoyed as Jungkook complained to his mom. He got angry and threw the toy truck at Jungkook. It hit his face and slightly slit Jungkook's cheek. He was bleeding.Jungkook started crying more. Loudly.

"oh no.." Namjoon knows he is in trouble, so he runs away leaving Jungkook to cry.Jungkook went to his mom crying and told her everything happened.

Mrs Jeon : "alright that's it. I cant take it anymore. That kid needs to be disciplined."

She grabbed her son's hand and started walking fast. Jungkook was not able to keep up with the speed. He was practically hanging and was dragged by his mom. He thought, may be it's a bad idea that he told him mom. Because he is very scared of his mom's behaviors right now. He didn't mean to cause trouble to Namjoon. He just want his mom to put a band aid on his cheeks and kiss him. But there is something totally different happening. He is worried about Namjoon.

Mrs. Jeon, reached Mr and Mrs Kim's house, which is right next door. She pressed the door bell repeatedly, until the door was opened. Namjoon heard the aggressive ringing bell, he knew exactly who it was. He quickly ran and hid under his bed, covered himself with his blanky.

Mrs Kim opened the door.
Mrs Kim: "Hey what happened? are you okay? 

Namjoon's mom was very worried, because the door bell ringing sounded like an emergency.

Mrs Jeon: "We are NOT ok ! Your son hurt my son. Look at his cheeks, he is bleeding. Your son is very aggressive and arrogant. Listen, my son is weak okay? I don't want anything to happen to my son. So you better keep your kid away from my son, you got it?

Jungkook : "im not weak mom!"

Mrs Jeon : "you ARE weak. Now shut up."

Mrs Kim : " oh come on mam, they are kids, and its totally normal for kids to gets hurt while playing. But I promise he will be very careful next time. Im very sorry, your son got hurt because of Namjoon. I will talk to him don't worry."

Mrs Kim, went in and took a band aid and cotton, she wiped the blood and put the band aid on.

Mrs Kim : " im sorry kid, I will talk to Namjoon about it"

Mrs jeon : " you better "

Jungkook : " please don't be very strict to him" he kindly asked with his puppy eyes.

Right after Jungkook finished his sentence, his mom grabbed him again and went back to their home...

."KIM NAMJOON...! " she called her son angrily with a rolled up paper in her hand to discipline her son.

"Mom... I can explain.... Please wait."

He started running around in the house to escape his mom."Alright then, give me your explanation." Mom sat on the floor and gestured at her son to sit Infront of her. "come here.."

Namjoon sat down and lowered his head."now... give me your explanation." Namjoon didn't say anything."How did he get hurt?"Namjoon slowly raised his head to see if his mom is still angry. Seems like mom is not angry but disappointed. He felt sad, he started crying, not to escape but he realized he made his mom disappointed.

"im sorry mom... i was a bad kid..." he cried.

"aww.. come here.." she hugged her son and shushed him and kissed him.