Expensive Dildo II

Credit goes to my friend: name anonymous. Even I don't know her wattpad username 😅

"I can't believe I accepted the job offer. i don't even know if I can call this a job. Do I have to do IT with HIM? a boy? I mean he has a cute face, but still....I'm thinking of rejecting the offer. But the pay is good though. Ugh.... I cant decide"

Namjoon took the offer and signed the papers. He moved in with jungkook, so he basically lives with him now. But the thing is his dignity is questioning him and he can't just accept that he decided to be a whore.

*knock knock.

Someone was knocking at Namjoon's door.

He opened it. It was Jungkook.

"Come to my room" Jungkook commanded.

"Why?" Namjoon asked

"To do your job,...."

"Wait... wait... I'm not prepared yet."

"Why do you have to prepare? You are the one putting it in."

"Well that's a good thing, but I meant I am not mentally prepared "

"Stop acting like it's your first time and get going"

"It is my first time with a boy."

"Then I will teach you good "

Jungkook went to his room and namjoon followed him.

"Sit on the bed" Jungkook said and namjoon did as he was commanded.

Jungkook kneeled in front of him and tugged namjoon's pants.

"Woah wait, what are you doing?"

What you mean?? Just do you job!!. I paid you for this...
Namjoon never expected him to be so rude... Seeing jungkook behaving like a creep, namjoon sat still and asked him to do whatever he wants.

Jungshook ! !!! He stopped right there without saying a word. It was totally unexpected... Jungkook was scanning namjoons eyes to find something on how he was feeling. ...

He left the right moment without doing anything and asked NJ to leave. Namjoon was in shock.

Why didn't he do anything to me?? Did he not like me..? Am I not good enough??? He was questioning himself..

Next day jungkook didn't turnup to the place they usually planned to meet. Namjoon was confused. He called JK... JK answered the call. ..

" Where are you? Why didn't you come??.. I already told you to do whatever you want!!! You paid me. I can't take your money, if I was not up your use"

Jk was quite for few seconds.. Then he asked Namjoon to come to his office. Namjoon was so happy that he was not ignored this time. He hurried to see JK.

After entering Jk's cabin namjoon was curious about everything there.. But his eyes we're more curious to find JK...

There you are!!!! Namjoon was too stunned too speak. JK was hugging him from the back. Strangly he loved it.. It was warm and comfy.

Jk took him to a room next to his cabin.. Namjoon was still nervous about doing it with JK.

Taaada!!! Let's have dinner together... It was not what he excepted.. What's happening..?? Jk pulled out the chair and helped Namjoon to sit.

"What do you like to eat..? I ordered everything.. As I'm not sure what you like.next time you should tell me. "

"I like simple things.. May be some chicken and beer..or jajangmyeon..."

Namjoon felt so awkward and was barely eating.. At that moment... Here have some of my dessert.. Jk quickly sat on namjoon's lap and was feeding him his favourite chocolate truffle cake.

Namjoon ate the cake without realising what was happening for a min...JK didn't move anywhere and was eating his own food. He can't take off his eyes from him.
"Why do I feel like this.. This feel is different.. This is the reason why I hired him.. I wanted to know more about him and about.. Do I love him???"

They finished their dinner and moved out of JK's office. JK was driving back to drop Namjoon off at his place.

Jk leaned out of his car's window and said "willl see you tomorrow then Namjoon"..he smiled with his big doe eyes and his bunny smile was so bright to resist.

Namjoon at that instinct, was not able to hold himself anymore. . He kissed jk on his lips.. It was just a peck.

What!!!! Jk was too stunned to speak.. But he liked it. no!!... Actually he loved it... He pulled Namjoon toward him and gave him a big kiss.

"Ohh!! That hurts " Namjoon said and was laughing at JK.. He realised that JK was also not been in a relationship,as it seemed to like it was his first kiss.

Then he asked if JK wanna come up to his room to have some coffe. Without a doubt JK was so happy to hear that and he accepted the offer anyway as it was something that he wanted anyway.

"Here have this coffee.. I'm not very good in cooking. So, It may not taste good. " Namjoon said.
Just a sip.. JK spitted the coffee as it was too bitter for him... Namjoon felt so bad.

"Do you wanna taste something sweet and hot..? "Namjoon pulled JK towards him, he took time to sit at the good spot between JK's thighs. JK was so happy now that..namjoon is making his own moves.. And he no longer felt like forcing him to do these for money.

Namjoon was playing with his lips.. He rubbed them all over JK's face and neck and went on for his ears...
"Do you like it..? It's my first time " Namjoon said.

"Can we do it. I honestly love you, this is the reason why I did everything.. " JK clearly explained to Namjoon.
Without a word.. Namjoon stopped reading him and started to kiss JK so hard. "Would you like if I use my tongue..?" Namjoon asked.
Atmosphere got so hot...with all these slurp noise because of their tongue. "It's tickly can you please stop licking my n**ples.. " Namjoon said in a low voice.

They reached to a stage where both were feeling so hard down there. JK was not able to stop himself... He wanted to touch Namjoon everywhere. He wanted it all.
Namjoon felt the same way.. He was shocked to realise that his feelings for JK was more than what he imagined.

JK kissed and l*cked Namjoon so hard down there.. And made him cum in few minutes..
"Would you like to do something more like me? " Jk asked Namjoon. Namjoon shook his head a little and decided to try it.

"Oh!! That hurts... You are not supposed to use your teeth" Jungkook was laughing at Namjoon.

"I know. Don't try to teach me. Just watch now".. Namjoon said.

How can he be so great... I feel so tingly down there. It's so good. I want him to do more there. Jk was not able to stop him anymore.. Namjoon was all over him..how are they going to clear the couch later...

Now it's all done. Both did it so hard and face their all that now they were not even able to move their legs..

Jk turned towards namjoon leaning on him.. "Are you ok.?is that good"

Namjjoon was too shy to speak and said " "Yes. You were so great".

Both felt a really warm atmosphere hugging each other so close. This was all both wanted for years and were searching for it. They finally found their forever one.

THE END

Hi all, this part was done by my friend. She did it in a single day. I totally loved it. Please, Let her know how well she did. 🌸

Did you find it different than mine?
Or did she took me as an example?🤭