Pervy Teacher

It was a rough week for Mr. Namjoon.  Though it was his students who were studying for the test, he is pretty stressed out on preparing question paper and study material for his students. Now the students are tension free as they finished their maths test today, but Mr. Namjoon has to grade the papers. He feels like there is no rest. It's 5.30pm. He was watching his students leaving for home from his private staff room window. May be he can relax now. He closed the window and the curtain. He sat on his chair "*sigh*" . His body needed some relaxation.

He leaned back on his chair, looked around to confirm if the door and window is closed. He made sure he was alone in his private staff room. He touched his crotch. He palmed his clothed dick and Softly rubbed it. He is getting nervous, his mind knows he is about to do something dirty, in a school, at evening, where he works as a teacher, his adrenaline is rushing, just thinking of doing it somewhere which is not his home, is tingling him and his blood is rushing towards his thing.

He slowly opened his zipper and took his dick out. His breath was shaking with nervousness. He wrapped his fingers around his cock stroking it up and down, he let out a groan feeling the urge to jerk faster. His pleasure is building up, he wants to release but his pants are uncomfortable. He unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants down to his knees. He stretched his legs wider leaned his head back continued to stroke his length. He was gonna cum. His hips thrusting into his hand wanting to feel the release. His legs under his desk feels so cramped, so he put both his legs on the desk while sitting on his chair leaning back, he jerked his cock faster and harder chasing his release, he is close, and he is moaning.

"Aah... haaa... yes... more...ugh.. aan"

His pleasure piled up in his abdomen, right at the moment one of his students broke into his office and closed the door forcefully with a loud bang.

"What the fuck are you doing in school with an open door?" The student raged.

Namjoon was so shocked to see someone in his office, he put down his legs and pulled up his pants trying to cover his private part in a hurry.

Jungkook's Pov: few minutes ago

"Jungkook, can you please hand this book to our math teacher?"

"No dude, do it yourself "

"Bro, I'm running out of time please do me this favor and I will buy you a sandwich. "

"Fine, I will do it. Don't forget your promise"

"Thanks man, you ate my best friend "

Fucking lier. If it's not for the sandwich, I wouldn't have agreed.  Anyways now I need to give it to our maths teacher. He is gonna ask me about the test which I did really bad.
*sigh* I was walking to his office, the veranda was empty, everyone must have went home. I walked on the empty veranda with a text book in my hand. I reached his office and was about to knock on the door, but stopped when I heard some moaning.

Holy shit is Mr. Joon fucking someone in his office? Is it a teacher or a student? Damn I wanna know who that lucky bitch is. So, I slowly tried to open the door, it was not locked. Wow he is brave. I peeked into the room through the tiny gap between the door and the door frame. There I saw him and him alone. He is jerking himself, I was so sure he is fucking someone.  But the thing is, the way he is sitting is so lewd I'm getting a boner. He had his legs on the desk with his pants down to his knees, legs spread opened until his pants are stretched.  Leaning back on his chair, his eyes are closed and his face is  giving such an expression everytime he strokes it. What a sight. I didn't want to disturb him, more like I wanted to see him finish. I wanted to see his cum shoot out of his cock. He seems to be close to Cuming. I heard some people laugh and they were walking in my direction. No, no no this is bad, they might see Mr. Joon. I don't know what I was thinking but I burst into his office and locked the door, so no one can enter.