Pervy Teacher 2

(Not a good story, i would suggest you to skip it😅)

As days goes by, Jungkook graduated from high school. He has more responsibilities now. He gotta get into a college and has to rent a room. But there's an important thing to do. He wants to meet Mr. Joon before they part ways.

Jungkook went to his school one last time, to meet Namjoon. He knocked at his office door. "Come in" Mr. Joon responded. He went in.

"Jungkook! Wow didn't expect you. What are you doing here? "

"I wanted to see you before I start packing for my college. "

"Oh right. You graduated. So, is it the same college that you wanted? "

"Yes, I got into my dream college"

"Great! Congratulations. I'm happy for you."

"Yeah... thanks "

"Um, Jungkook, do you perhaps have time this evening? If you do, would you like to come to my home? You know we can hang out. Before you move to your college "

"YES. I have time. Let's go to your house. "

"Alright then."

They both went to Namjoons home.

"Sorry it's a mess," Namjoon said before opening his door.

It was a mess. There were so many packages piled up. The walls were empty with no photos or wall clocks. That house literally had nothing but boxes and a futon. There was no furniture, lights, or fan. And there was no space to walk either.

"Mr. Joon, what's the matter with all these packages? Did you just move in?"

"No. I'm moving out. I got a new job far from here. With a pretty decent salary. So I bought a house near my job location, and of course, I had to loan."

"Woah, I didn't know. Congratulations." Jungkook didn't know what else to say. He moving somewhere far, and Jungkook is moving too. What if they don't get a chance to see each other again. Is that why Namjoon invited him to his home, just to say goodbye forever? Jungkook just stood there awkwardly.

"Jungkook, I figured that your college is near my new house. "

Wait what.

Before Jungkook could comprehend, Namjoon kneeled in front of Jungkook and showed him a small box, that looked like a Jewell box. He opened it. Jungkook is confused.

"Jungkook, would you like to move in with me?"

"What..!. No. no. Mr. Joon. I can't."

"Why not? I'm living alone and you need a room to rent near your college. And I.... like you."

That was an absolute surprise for Jungkook

"Mr. Joon... you... like me?"

"Yes. I do. I want to have you with me all the time. Would you make my house a beautifully livable home?"

"Yes!"

Jungkook accepted Namjoon and took the shiny spare key of his new home from the Jewell box.

"Mr. Joon, I want to kiss you"

He leaned in and stood on his toe and pecked at Namjoon's lips.

"I thought you said kiss. What? Are you shy now? Are you the same Jungkook who teased me in school in my office?"

"That's different, ok? You are my boyfriend now. It's my first time kissing my boyfriend "

"Aww... it's ok. Come closer." Jungkook did what Namjoon asked. "Show me your tongue " Jungkook was surprised by those words, his face turned red. Anyways, he showed his tongue. Namjoon leaned in and licked on it. Jungkook's whole body shivered, and he closed his mouth unintentionally. " Hey, stop hiding your tongue " Namjoon whispered.