Monster Stepbrother

(Hi, Its_Shree. I tried my best, hope you will like it.)

After 6 months on the military base, working so hard to save his country, Namjoon was able to take leave for 1 week. He was driving his black Jeep with a bright smile and so much happiness because he going home after a long time. At last, he can take some rest. He is almost home and all his neighborhood seems empty, with no sign of people, all the houses look like warehouses, which made him realize the actual situation once again. He became a slave for his happiness, he felt like he doesn't deserve to rest while his people are dying because of war. He saw his fellow soldiers guarding each street. He is greeting everyone he saw on his way. They did the same with a smile on their lips and bravery in their eyes, trying so hard not to show the tiredness in their body. "It is okay to take rest" Namjoon convinced himself. When he reached his home, he parked his jeep and stepped out of it. His black thick weighted boots are leaving impressions on the sand. He was wearing his cargo pant and a black tight T-shirt. He removed his cap, revealing his military haircut, and threw the cap inside his Jeep through the window. He grabbed his rucksack and put it over his shoulder. He turned towards this house, standing with a straight back like a real man, he took a deep breath and breathed out slowly. "Home." He said.

But Jungkook, on the other hand, is really pissed, because his so-called stepbrother is returning home. His dad has been telling him the same shit again and again for days. "oh, My son is coming home, I gotta cook his favorite food, blah blah blah..."Jungkook said his dad's words mockingly. " What is so good about him, is kookie not good enough? Why bring a son home out of nowhere, he is going to steal my dad from me." These are Jungkook's thoughts, But technically, he is the one who stole someone else's dad. He was paying no attention to his dad's rumbling and concentrated on TV.

The bell rang. "It must be my son." dad excitedly run towards the door and opened it.

"Daaaaadd..!"

"It's my soooonnn!"

Dad greeted Namjoon with a big hug and they both laughed happily at Namjoon's return, until, Jungkook showed up.

"Who is this?" Namjoon asked with surprise.

"Oh, this? yeah.. um... He is your step brother." dad replied, hoping Namjoon would accept Jungkook.

"What!!? Dad, you can't bring me a stepbrother out of nowhere" Namjoon said while walking inside.

As much as Namjoon hates his new stepbrother, Jungkook wanted to hate him too, But his thoughts were shattered right when he saw Namjoon in that fit. He looked so perfect in his eyes. So tall good physic, no fear in his eyes. Jungkook couldn't hate that body anymore. Just a few minutes ago, he wanted to keep his dad for himself from Namjoon, but now he is ready to give himself to him. what a weird thought. Jungkook followed his dad and his stepbrother to the living room.

Namjoon put his rucksack down and changed his cargo pants to comfortable shorts and sat on the couch waiting for his dad to bring him some food.

"Dad where did you get him, do know anything about him or his family."

"He recently lost his family, I found him near by the forest road."

"oh, ok. so don't we need to search for his relatives? like, we can't just take someone and raise him, that's human trafficking, and it's illegal."

"Namjoon, stop being so rude, you know the situation we are in. We are in the middle of a war between humans and monsters. Even though he is 20, he cant survive on his own, we have to take care of him, he is comfortable here and I decided to take care of him."