Curious Teen Roomies

(It does not have romance or fluff. Just some teen boys stupidity)

All their books and their study materials were scattered in their room. In the middle of the piles of scattered papers and book, there were two exausted students sitting hopelessly.

Namjoon, who was sitting beside jungook on the floor, turned to his roommate "I'm tierd man.."

"Yeah.. me too" his roommate replied.

"We seriously need to take a break, if this goes on, we are gonna die tomorrow. "

"Ewww, I don't wanna die studying. That's the worst way of dying."

They both laughed and relaxed a bit.

"So,... what do you wanna do?" Namjoon asked.

Jungkook turned to his right to see namjoon's face. He didn't reply to his question.  He just stared at his roommate's eyes with a blank face. He showed no emotion.

Namjoon took the hint. He slowly crawled to the left and sat behind Jungkook. Namjoon wishpered in jungkook's ears from the back,
"Lean on me"

Jungkook leaned his back on namjoon's chest. Namjoon hugged him and creased him. His hands were on jungkoo's chest and stomach rubbing softly but lewdly while fully clothed.  Namjoon was sucking on his shoulders as jungkook lean back more and press his weight on namjoon, rocking back and forth, asking for more as he let out soft moans.

"Haa.. um..haa...uhh ..."

"Hmmm....hhaa *gasp....haa"

Jungkook closed his eyes as his whole body is sensitive. He gaveup sitting by his own strength. He practically lied on top namjoon.

He is squirming under namjoon's every touch. "Hmm... more..." namjoon heard it and his hand slowly went from stomach to abdomen and it reached the hem of Jungkook's short. He slid his fingers inside his short. He is about to touch it.

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed, his face shows an expression that he can't wait any longer. Namjoon should hurry up. The whole room is filled with sounds of heavy breath.

"Hmhmmm...huh..haa...ugmm"

"Jungkook...."

"Hmm..."

"Jungkook..."

"Haa..."

"Jungkook?? Jungkook... wake up.  Are you ok ?"

Jungkook woke up with a sudden sence and opened his eyes. He found himself lying on the pile of papers and namjoon was sitting on their bunk bed as he talks. He couldn't understand if that was real or dream. That felt so real to be a dream.

"You fell asleep while studying. I thought I should let you sleep. But you were whimpering and sounded like you were on pain. That's why woke you "

"Ohh... did I say anything in my sleep?"

"No. But sounded like you were struggling.
Was that a nightmare?"

"Um.. yes..yes .  about exams "

"Oh, never knew exams could make you hard "

"What? Oh..!"

Jungkook was flustered and covered his crotch with a nearby book.

Namjoon laughed at it.

"Go on, take a bath.  I bought dinner."

"Oh wow, what did you buy"

"Fist and rice"

"But you don't like fish. "

"But you like it though "