Family

"Unn.. haa...Haa... slowdown....aan..."

"ah...shit babe.... i cant stop, you feel so good."

"oh god... im comming..."

"haa... yes..."

"Ahhnn..."

.

.

"*sigh*... that felt amazing... i love you"

"Me too, i felt good too, i gotta tell you, you were rough. Not complining. i mean it was different."

"Mmmhmm... so you like it rough? or gentle?"

"Depending on the mood."

"Well then, next time, tell me your mood and i will fuck you accordingly."

"Hahaha..stop... go to sleep, you got work tomorrow "

"mm..okay. cuddle me."

They were spooning, while namjoon's hand slowly went from jungkook's chest to his belly and scooped him closer and fell asleep.

The next morning, jungkook was cooking, namjoon came to kitchen and hugged from back and patted his belly and greeted him with a kiss on his cheek. 

"Can i please have some coffee?" Namjoon asked him in his morning voice.

"S-Sure"  

Namjoon sat on the couch. While drinking his coffee, he kept stealing glances at jungkook who was packing Namjoon's lunch box.

Jungkook could feel he was being watched, but he brushed it out.

Once everything is ready Namjoon left for work.

Jungkook felt like Namjoon is trying to tell him something but something is stopping him. He doesnt know whether to ask him or not. He decided to give him some time.

Three days went by, but namjoon didnt say anything, but his behaviors' didnt change. It cant keep going on. Jungkook wanted to have a chat about it. 

"Hyung, we need to talk."

"Um.. yeah sure. what is it?" He took jungkook's hand and guided him to sit on his lap. He wrapped one of his hands around jungkook and placed the other hand on his belly.

"Is there anything you wanna say to me, hyung?"

"Well... that is my question. i mean, you wanted to talk."

"Yeah.... the thing is... you have been acting weird and i kinda feel like i know the reason. But can you stop glancing at my belly."

" what, what are you talking about?"

"Dont act like you dint know i noticed. you do that every time we have sex, hyung. Every fucking time. Even now, you are rubbing my belly. I know you want to be a dad. i know you want a baby, but i cant give you a baby, hyung. My body wont do that. My body dont have the ability and you know it damn well. so why are you expecting, that i would magically get pregnant, every time we have sex. It's horrible, hyung. i cant take it anymore, you need to stop." Jungkook practically shouted with his shaky voice.

Namjoon wiped jungkooks tears "Im so sorry, jungkook, i didnt mean to make you feel terrible. i dont know what i was expecting. it was just my instincts. i couldnt control it. I know you cant get pregnant, but every time we have sex, i keep focusing on your belly unconsciously. im so sorry...i wont do it anymore, i promise. "

Jungkook nodded and kissed Namjoon. He kissed him back with his hand still on jungkook's belly. Jungkook could feel his stomach being pressed gently by namjoon's hand. Tears are welling up in jungkook's eyes. even after their conversation, namjoon couldnt stop focusing on his belly. Jungkook realized that Namjoon wants a baby so bad. He pushed Namjoon back.