Cook Kook

(Hello all, before we start the story, to the 12 people who always vote for my story, please have a Kookie 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪. And please know that I love you💕.)

The story begins,

It was 4 am, and Jungkook was hungry. Though the hunger, he is too lazy to cook. He could get some help from certain someone, not anything related to cooking but at least that person could accompany him. Well, Jungkook also has this thing that everyone has, which is EGO. He has been thinking of what to do. Then it hit him, he has fans who would love to accompany him. Just the thought of talking to his fans, suddenly gave him a burst of energy. All of his laziness is gone, he is now ready to have late night snack with his fans.

He decided to do a live on You tube. He set up the camera, cleaned the kitchen, he chose some utensils which he can use. He totally forgot its 4 am. He doesn't care if people would join his live stream. Even if it 1 person, he would like to chat with them. He dimmed the kitchen light and took the main seasonings and kept it near him. Its time to start the live. He named it "Snack me" and het the live button. He adjusted the phone camera where the viewers can see him and his cooking pot but the angle could not cover the things inside the pot. The camera is right above the stove facing Jungkook. But who cares, its not a cooking show, he just wants to have someone to talk to, so that he wouldn't feel lonely in this big house.

After he clicked the live button within 30 seconds, the views hit 200k+. He was surprised. The comments were busting in.

Fan1: hiiii....JK.....

Fan2: aren't you sleeping?

Fan3: yoongi marry me.

.

.and so on

From all these comments, he saw that one comment, and we all know what that is. He laughed at it. " wow, so many people are awake?"

comments: of course, we would loose sleep for you.

comments: different timezone baby

"Ahh... timezone. ok ok. sorry for people who cant sleep because of me"

"I was hungry and wanted to eat. but i was too bored to cook alone, that's why I started this live. can anyone suggest me some quick snack idea?"

comments: ramen....easiest food to make

comments: ME?

comments: where is your man? show us your man.

"Hmm...I don't see many suggestions. Anyway, i already decided what to eat. "  he showed them the ingredients and started cutting the veggies and meat. It was not a tough job, but his knife slipped and fell on the ground. *clank* in that silent night, the sound from knife seemed huge. He apologized to the viewers and continued his work. He took a pot and poured some oil to fry the meat. He was reading the comments until the oils heats.

comments: bro...there's something behind you.

comments: get out of the house.

"Guys, you need to stop this. im not scared. you cant scare me easily. I don't believe your words." Jungkook was confident that there is nobody behind him and he is all alone with his fans. But is that the truth though? He placed his hand few inches higher from the pot to see if its hot enough. Yes, the oil is hot enough to cook. so he took some diced onions and fried it. later he took some meat and added seasonings and fried a little. He added some water in to the fan and the sudden sizzling surprised him, adding to that, a huge body appeared from behind and he saw that in his phone's screen captured by the front camera. The light was dim and because of the steam and fog on the camera, he couldn't picture what exactly is standing behind him. He is scared, its all over his face.