Comfort (Chapter 23)

Hitoshi POV

  I slowly wake up to someone's soft hand against my cheek gently rubbing my cheek. I couldn't help but lean into their touch and began to purr, I heard a chuckle causing me to open my eyes. I smiled softly but tiredly as Katsuki came into view, a soft smile rested on his lips, love, and concern in his eyes, and the sunrise shining through the curtains behind him made him even more attractive than he already was. "Hello Love~," he says in a soft voice "Hi," I manage out while turning into a blushing mess causing him to chuckle. "I think I'd be the luckiest man alive if I get to wake up to you like this every day," he says a soft blush resting on his cheeks "I'll have to disagree if only you could see from my point of view," I say softly. He chuckles before placing a gentle kiss on my lips before burying his face into my hair while I bury my face into his chest.

  We stayed there cuddling each other for a bit before there was a soft knock on the door. We both grunted before Katsuki got up and opened the door as I sat up. "Hey, we came to check up on Hitoshi," Aizawa says as he steps into the room with Yamada following him, Katsuki nods as he closes the door behind them. "How are you feeling," Yamada asks as he sits at the edge of the bed next to Aizawa, I shrug in response "Exhausted I guess, stressed, angry, sad, and a bunch of other emotions I don't know how to explain," I say truthfully. "That's fair, you don't have to come to classes today, and neither does Bakugou but please don't hide your feelings and emotions from us, we'll get everything taken care of," Aizawa says. I nod as I lean into Katsuku, resting my head on his shoulder as he holds me by my waist, "I'll try not to but please get this taken care of," I say in a soft voice, they nod before taking their leave.

  Katsuki and I stayed in his room most of the morning before he suggested cooking us breakfast. We both headed down to the kitchen as we were, I didn't bother hiding my features since class 1A wasn't there and they already knew anyway. I sat on the counter next to Katsuki as I watched him cook, now and then he would lean over before placing a kiss on my lips, it would startle me every time he did it which I think is why he did it. By the time he was finished cooking breakfast, I was a blushing mess, he made our plates but before handing me mine, he kissed my lips passionately before pulling away and handing me my plate. It took me a minute to recover before I began to eat my breakfast the blush never leaving my face the whole time as he leaned against the counter across from me eating as well.

  Once we finished our breakfast and cleaned our mess, we moved to the common room and cuddled on the couch. Katsuki lay behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist, his head resting on top of my head between my ears, our legs tangled together, and my tail wrapped around his leg. We lay like that watching TV for a while, after a while I grew tired of watching TV so I turned over and buried my face into his chest. He kissed my forehead before nuzzling his face into my hair and tightening his grip around my waist. It didn't take long until we both fell asleep to the quiet background noise of the TV and listened to each other's soft breathing as well as listening to his heartbeat.

  I slowly woke up to the sound of whispering, footsteps, 'awes', shushing, and camera clicks, I was too tired to register the noises and snuggled closer into Katsuki's chest. He stirred a little bit and tightened his grip around my waist before groaning tiredly, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times to get awake as I looked up at Katsuki who was also waking up. He meets my gaze and smiles softly before looking behind me and growling softly "What are y'all extras doing," he asks angrily. I realized the noises I heard were his classmates and buried my face into his chest from embarrassment, "We're sorry, we didn't mean to wake y'all but y'all are so cute," I heard Mina squeal. "Well fuck off, we're resting," Katsuki growls before nuzzling his face into my hair, I purred softly before burying my face further into his chest.

  I soon grew too embarrassed to stay where we were "Katsuki," I whispered, and he hummed softly in acknowledgment. "Can we go back to your room," I whisper, he hums again before nodding and shifting, I sit up so he can sit up as well. I notice a few of his classmates are now sitting down on the other couches watching TV, some turn their attention to us as we get up. "We're sorry for waking y'all but y'all are so cute," Uraraka squeals, I blush in embarrassment as Katsuki stands "Yeah, especially Shinsou, he's so adorable," Kirishima says. "I know he is but he's mine so back off," Katsuki says as he picks me up bridal style causing me to squeak in surprise. Everyone 'awed' as Katsuki chuckled while I hid my face into his chest in embarrassment as he carried me upstairs back to his dorm room.

  Katsuki sets me on his bed once we make it to his room before he climbs on top of me. I blushed as I looked up at him, he placed a gentle but passionate kiss on my lips. He then began to place gentle kisses on my neck, especially, on my scar, he then took my wrist and placed kisses on it before kissing my lips again. The last kiss on my lips lasted for longer than the others before he broke it and lay next to me, I hid my face into his chest and clung to him. He holds my waist as we lay there for a bit before finally falling asleep again.