Everything Goes Wrong (Chapter 7)

Hitoshi POV

  My eyes jerked open as I heard a loud thump and another one following soon after, I saw a shocked but confused wide-eyed Aizawa staring at me. "Sh-Shinsou," he says softly, I jerk up and look at my hands wide-eyed to see my human hands. I quickly jump out of bed, I look terrified at the 2 husbands who were both shocked to see me, "Sh-Shinsou what's going on," Mic asks. I shake my head in disbelief before running out of the room, I quickly run out of the house and ran as far as I could. I wasn't really paying attention to where I was running or how far I was running, I just kept going until I finally tripped and hit the hard ground. I lay there and rolled onto my back, I was in the woods, how did I get here I was not sure, luckily there was no school today so I didn't have to worry about that, it was still early but it was daylight.

  I lay there for a good bit, I just ruined everything, I shouldn't have left that night, I shouldn't have stayed, I shouldn't have disobeyed my parents and gone to school. I should have listened to everyone when they told me I was nothing more than a villain, I ruined everything, this was all my fault. I reluctantly sat up, my body was hurting from falling and from the beating, I curse to myself as I realized I was crying, I quickly wipe them away before getting up. My features were showing so I quickly hid them before I started making my way back to town, I needed to grab my stuff from the alleyway. It took a bit but I made it out of the woods and somewhere familiar to me, knowing where I was I made my way to the alleyway again.

  I had nowhere else to go so I reluctantly made my way back to my house once I got my stuff from the alleyway. Once I arrived at the house, I quietly entered, it was oddly quiet, and it was definitely concerning, I quietly made my way to my room. I entered my room and was shocked to see all my stuff was destroyed, my room was a mess, there was a creek behind me and I quickly turned around seeing my father standing there. "I see you finally came back," he says his voice low "W-why did you destroy my room," I ask, "We're leaving, you're a disrespectful little brat, we don't want you anymore, we never want to see you again," my mother says appearing beside him. "W-what are you saying, Mom, Dad, where are y'all going," I ask, tearing threatening my eyes at their words, "Don't you dare call us that, you villain, you were never a son to us," my father growls. "Do everyone a favor and kill yourself," my mother says as she tosses a bottle of pills at me, I don't react and only stare at them as they rolled on the floor, "W-what," I say. "Bye you little freak," my father says following my mom who just started walking down the stairs, "Dad wait," I say going to follow him. He quickly turns around and grabs me by the throat pinning me to the wall "Don't you call me that, we never want to see you again," he growls before throwing me towards the railing of the balcony. I tried to grab onto the railing but fail and gasp in pain as I hit the ground of the first floor, I watch as my parents continue down the stairs before leaving, I tried to move but my vision was going in and out, my head was hurting and darkness slowly consumed my vision.

  I slowly open my eyes, my head was hurting so was my body, I was just staring up at the ceiling of my house, I let tears slip from my eyes as I remember what happened before. My parents left me, they left me on purpose, I wish I was a better child, I wish I just listened, I wish I wasn't such a fuck up, I wish I did better, I wish I was worth something. I was silently sobbing on the floor while my hand gripped my hair tightly, I jumped slightly when my phone dinged, and I wipe my eyes before checking it. It was Aizawa Sensei, he was asking if he could talk to me, I ignored the message leaving it on read before I slowly got off the floor. I was washed over with dizziness when I got up, everything was blurry, I slowly made my way to the stairs and I made my way up a few steps before the ground rushed towards me. I hit the hard steps and tried to pull myself up the steps but slumped to the side with dizziness and darkness consumed me once again.