A Calm Day (Chapter 9)

Hitoshi POV

  I woke up to my alarm, I turned it off before looking around at my surroundings, it takes me a minute before I realized where I was. I grabbed my uniform and quietly changed, I hesitantly left my room and walked towards the living room seeing no one in there before making my way to the kitchen where I saw Aizawa. He was half asleep with a cup of coffee in hand "Morning," he grumbles tiredly once he sees me, I nod "Morning," I say with the same amount of tiredness. "You can get yourself a cup of coffee and some food if you want," he says, I nod before hesitantly going to fix myself some coffee, I grabbed a couple of pieces of bread before sitting at the table with him.

  A little bit later everyone else got up, while everyone was preparing to leave I went and hid my features. Once they were hidden with my hair and under my clothes I joined everyone else in the living room, Eri sighed disappointed at the disappearance of my features but we left after I reassured her she could play with them once we got back. We left in their car and drove to school, we dropped off Eri at her school before we drove to our school, we pulled into the teacher's parking area and got out. We separated and went our own ways to our respective areas, I walk to my locker and smile to myself as I see Bakugou there as usual "Hey Bakugou," I greet him. "Hey Eyebags," he responds but not in his normal voice "Listen, I'm sorry about how I've been acting but things've just been rough lately, things should be fine now," I apologize. "Tch, it's whatever, don't ignore me again," he says raising his voice, I smile, and he blushes before looking away, I get what I need from my locker before bidding my goodbyes to him and heading to class.

  The day comes to an end and I make my way to my locker, I get shoved a couple of times but I ignored them before grabbing my stuff from my locker. I head to the locker room, and I see a couple of class 1-A students changing into their uniforms, I go to the stall and change, and I hide my features before exiting the stall. I see the students leaving and follow behind them but separate to go to the training ground, I walk up to Aizawa who nods in greeting once he sees me. "We're going to be working on your scarf so let's make our way to the forest," he says and I nod before we make our way there, I see Bakugou running track, and I smile to myself as I watch him before continuing on the path to the forest. Once we arrived we pull out our scarves and together we race through the forest swinging from tree to tree, he did it gracefully but me not so much, I hit almost every other tree.

  We continued for an hour before we called it a day, we made our way back to the training ground "You're dismissed, I'll meet you at the car," he says. I nod before leaving for the changing room, I arrived at the changing room seeing Bakugou sitting on the bench in his uniform, he was playing on his phone. I go to a stall and change before exiting once I hid my features, I sit next to Bakugou and look at his phone screen from over his shoulder. "What are you doing," he hisses angrily as he quickly turns off his phone, I chuckle "Nothing just seeing what you looking at," I say. "Well it's none of your business," he says angrily but with no anger behind it, he tries to put his phone away but I quickly take his phone from his hands and stand up, "Hey, give that back idiot," he yells. "Come and get it, Bakugou~," I say teasing his name with a smirk, he blushes a little before he quickly gets and tries to grab but I quickly move out of the way "To slow," I teased, he rushes to grab it again but I step back again. Once I step back he quickly moves again causing us both to fall, he wraps one of his arms around my waist and his other hand goes to behind my head as we fall. We hit the ground him on top of me, luckily I don't get hurt thanks to him, I didn't need another head injury, his face was buried into the crook up my neck, and one of my hands gripped his arm that held my head while the other rest beside my head with his phone. He raises up and looks at me concerned "Are you okay," he asks and I smile "Yeah, are you," I ask and he nods with a chuckle, we both chuckle before we both lay there for a second staring at each other. We both get snapped out of our thoughts as his phone dinged from my hand, he sits up, sitting on his knees, his hands moving to rest on my thighs, we both blush as we realized he was between my legs, making the position we in quite an interesting one. I look up at him as he sat between my legs, he reluctantly removes his hands from my thighs before getting up. I get up as well with his help, I hand back his phone with a chuckle, and I grabbed my stuff "See you around, Bakugou," I say smiling before leaving the locker room, I blush madly while walking to the car thinking back to the events of the locker room.

  Aizawa and I arrived back at the house, he was teasing me the whole time while I still had my blush on my face. We enter the house seeing Eri and Mic asleep on the couch, we smile at the sight before we changed and started dinner together. It honestly felt great not hiding my features 24/7 anymore, I could be myself more around them, and my tail was popping happily back and forth the whole time I was cooking with Aizawa. Once we finished dinner we woke Eri and Mic, and we sat in silence as we ate, once we finished eating we cleaned up and went to the living room to watch tv. Eri brushed my tail most of the time throughout the movie night while Aizawa and Mic cuddled on the couch, the end credits of the second movie were playing when Aizawa spoke up. "So Shinsou, what's going on between you and Bakugou," he asks teasingly, I blush "Oh yeah, what is going on between y'all two," Mic also teased "Nothing, we're just friends, I guess," I say hesitating on the word 'friends' the two husbands chuckle. "You guess, I swear y'all both like each other so much, why don't y'all just confess to each other," Mic groans, I chuckle with a shrug "I'm afraid I'm misreading him and he's just seeing me as a friend," I say my ears pressing against my head. "Oh please, everyone can see it, y'all are so in love, I swear I'm going to start telling Bakugou to confess to you," Aizawa groans, I blush and chuckle "Eventually we will just give it time, I'm waiting on him but if he doesn't by the end of the year, I will," I say blushing even more. Mic squeals "Yes please finally," he says, I laugh before glancing at Eri who was trying to catch my tail as it was popping back and forth, "I think I'm going to call it a night," I say before getting up. "We should too, night Toshi," Aizawa says before getting up and leaving with Eri to put her to bed, I sat there for a second at the name while Mic laughed "Good night Toshi," he says before leaving as well. I sigh before heading to my own room and getting ready for bed, I lay down and let sleep consume me for the night.