Going Home (Chapter 19)

Hitoshi POV

  I slept the whole night, everything that happened caused me to be very exhausted. Katsuki, Aizawa, and Yamada stayed by my side the entire night while Eri stayed the night with Nemuri. In the morning Yamada left for a bit to get clothes for me at the house but that was the only time anyone left my side. My wounds were mostly healed thanks to the doctors' quirks, my fractured shoulder and broken bones were healed but were very sensitive and weak to use. The only wounds they couldn't heal were the gash on my side, the stab wounds, the cuts, the bruises, and my sliced throat, so I still couldn't speak.

  It was around 10:00 a.m. when I was finally dismissed from the hospital, the others waited outside of the room while I changed. The clothes Yamada brought were a hoodie and sweatpants, they were very comfortable so I was thankful for that. Once I finished changing I exited my room joining Aizawa and Katsuki, since Yamada went to pull the car around. "Toshi, I must warn you, word did get out that you were alive so there are a lot of reporters and paparazzi outside, I would suggest you keep your head down, hood up, and stick close to us," Aizawa says and I nod in understanding. I followed slowly behind Aizawa while Katsuki walked beside me to make sure I stayed close, while we walked I made sure I had everything, more specifically my notepad.

  I gulped in fear as we got near the doors and I could see all the reporters as well as paparazzi outside waiting. I pulled my hood up as Aizawa looked back at me to make sure I was ready and I gave him a nod to let him know. Katsuki wrapped his arm around my shoulder pulling me closer to him while Aizawa placed a hand on my other shoulder as they both guided me outside. We were instantly swarmed by people, the loud noises were overwhelming to my sensitive ears, and the camera flashes hurt my sensitive eyes. We pushed through the crowd of people ignoring everyone as I was placed into the husbands' car and they joined me a second later.

  We finally make it out of the hospital parking lot and make our way home, Katsuki pulls me closer to him and I rest my head on his shoulder. The drive was quiet and long, I just wanted to be home, everything was so overwhelming right now and I was dreading the future ahead of me. When we arrived home more reporters were there waiting for us but not as much as from the hospital, we ignored them as they tried to bother us but we just rushed inside. I rested on the couch while Katsuki held me close to him, while Aizawa and Yamada closed the blinds as well as curtains. Once they finished they sat on the couch as well and we sat in silence for a while just enjoying the quietness for once.

  It was about an hour after we got home from the hospital, just Katsuki and I cuddling while the husbands cuddled as well, when Katsuki decided to head back to the dorms. "Please get some rest, I'll text you in a bit," he says as he gathers his stuff, I smile softly and nod, and he gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. Once he left we sat in silence for a bit before the husbands sat on either side of me, they both cuddled me from either side, and I closed my eyes enjoying the embrace as well as the comfort they were providing me. I ended up falling asleep, I wasn't sure how long I slept but when I woke up I was in my bed with Eri clinging to my side while Yin and Yang slept at my feet. I smiled softly and held Eri closer before falling back to sleep, we both needed this well-deserved rest.