Perhaps (Chapter 3)

Hitoshi POV

  I flinched awake as I feel someone stroke my back, it takes me a second to realize where I was, I was still on the couch of Aizawa's place in my cat form. I purred softly as Aizawa Sensei strokes my back, he stops and gets up "You behave and stay there, we'll be back," he says as he walks towards the door with Mic Sensei and Eri. They leave and I sat there for a second to make sure before I jumped up, I run to the backdoor and transformed back into my human form, I exit and close the door behind me. I wasn't sure how I was going to get back to having training after school but I'll figure it out, I transformed back and quickly ran back to my place. I transformed back into a human before quietly entering through the backdoor, I quietly slipped upstairs and changed into my uniform. I quickly grabbed my stuff and hid my tail before rushing to the bathroom, I fixed my hair to make sure it hid my ears, the scratch was very obvious on my face along with a nasty bruise, I also had blood-stained wrists from where my mother gripped me. I was just going to have to face the consequences, I quickly rushed out and out the door ignoring my parents' angry screaming.

  I ran as fast as I could to school, I tripped a couple of times, so my jeans were covered in dirt, my knees were scraped, and my palms were scraped as well. I arrived at the gates seeing 2 students running through the gates to get to class, I was panting heavily as I also ran through the gates to get to class. I didn't have time to go to my locker so I went straight to class a minute late, as I entered everyone was seated and the teacher was fixing to speak. "You're late," they hissed "I'm sorry, it won't happen again," I say walking to my desk, "Better not," they say as I sit down and got ready for class, waiting for the day to end.

  I get up and leave with everyone else as the last bell rang for the day, I walk to the locker room and quickly change once I saw no one was in there. I was about to leave when I drop my water bottle and it rolled under the benches of the locker room, I curse to myself before I got down. I searched for it, I saw it in the far back, I reached for it, I heard the door open but I ignored it as I grabbed it. I climbed out from under the bench, I sat on my knee as I looked towards the door to see who walked in and why they were oddly quiet, it was Bakugou. He was staring straight at me with slightly wide eyes and a dark shade of red on his face, I looked at him confused before I realized I just caught him staring at my butt, that's why he was quiet. I blush a dark red myself before getting up as he looked away, I grabbed the things I needed before leaving and heading to the training grounds.

  I spot Aizawa Sensei and walked over to him, I continue to stay quiet as I wait for him to give me orders, he eyes me for a second. "What's up with you," he asks and I look at him confused "What do you mean," I ask, "What got you all blushy," he asks, I just stay quiet as I avoid eye contact. "Oh I see," he says as he looks towards the entrance of the training grounds, I look as well seeing a blushing Bakugou enter, he glances at us before looking away with a 'tch' "L-let's just get to training," I say looking away. "Alrighty then, we're going to go to Ground Beta, so you can practice in a realistic situation, I'll be somewhere hiding, you'll have to find me," he says and I nod. With that we head to Ground Beta, we arrived and I waited for 20 minutes before going in to start the training and find Aizawa Sensei.

  I found Aizawa Sensei pretty fast, so we ended up doing it 3 more times, it took up the whole hour, and we were now back on the training grounds. "That's all I got for you today," he says and I nod, "I have to ask though, what's with the bruise and scratch," he asks and I subconsciously bring my hand up touching the said area. I wince at the touch, "I uhm I got scratched by my cat, after he scratched me, my mom hit me with the door handle after she heard me yelp," I lied while rubbing the back of my neck. He looks at me for a second, clearly not believing me "Fine kid, you don't have to tell me but if you to talk, I'm here, you are dismissed," he says and I nod before leaving. I quickly ran back to the changing room, I opened the door and jumped slightly when I saw Bakugou there, he was changing, and he was mid taking off his shirt. I blushed as I watched him take off his shirt before looking in my direction, I blush even darker before quickly walking to my locker. I grabbed my clothes before going to the stall, I changed quickly and made sure everything was hidden before leaving the stall, Bakugou was sitting on a bench looking at his phone. I go to leave but stop when he calls me "Hey Eyebags," he says, I look at him as he continues to look at his phone, "Forget about earlier, got it," he says angrily glaring up at me. I look at him for a second "So forget the fact that you were staring at my ass," I said monotoned, he blushed a dark red "I wasn't staring at your ass and there isn't much to stare at anyways," he yells angrily while blushing. "So you have looked at my ass," I say smirking, "What no, what made you get that idea," he yells, "Then how do you know I don't have an ass, if you never looked," I say. He looks taken back before looking away "Tch, fine I have, you have a nice ass, but you can't deny the fact that you checked out my muscles," he says glaring at me, I blushed this time. "You're right, I have checked out your muscles, you are very built, I quite enjoyed the view," I say blushing even more, "Tch, perhaps sometime you can look at them all you want," he mumbles. My eyes widen as I blushed even more, "Perhaps," I mumble, he sat there on the bench looking down as I leaned against the wall, "Hey Eyebags," he says in a concerning soft voice. I hummed, glancing up at him, he stays quiet for a second almost contemplating his words, "What happened to your face," he asks, I look at him confused as he looks at me "Huh," I ask. He stands up and walks over to me, he stands in front of me and brings his hand up to my face before he traces the scratch and bruises on my face, I close my eyes at the touch my breath hitching. "How did you get the bruise and scratch," he asks, I look up at his concerned face before glancing away "My cat scratched me and my mom accidentally hit me with the door," I say, he stays quiet for a second. "I know you're lying," he says, I look at him before glancing away, I then realize I had to be somewhere, "Shit, I need to go," I say pushing him back slightly making him stumble as I rush out of the locker room.

  I was going to go to my place but that would take longer and plus a punishment, I detoured to Aizawa's place. I stopped at an alleyway, I tucked my school bag and phone behind a garbage can before I transformed into my cat form. I wince at the pain of the transformation before rushing to Aizawa's place, I couldn't enter the way I exit, I scoped the house skeptically before spotting an open window. I carefully go to the window and jump in, it was Eri's room, I could hear the others talking, they were talking about the cat me, wondering where I went. I sighed and mentally apologized to Eri before getting on her bed, I rolled around dragging pillows around, moving one off the bed and another across the bed, while I also messed up her blankets. I made it look like I was hiding in her room before I exited her room walking casually into the living room, I saw 2 stressed husbands and a worried-looking Eri. I walked up to Eri and rubbed myself on her leg, meowing softly, I mentally cursed myself for this, Eri gasps as she looks at me, and she quickly scoops me up. "Look look, he's here," he says as she slung me around "Oh careful Eri, he's still hurt," Mic Sensei says as he gently took me from her, "Where were you hiding," he sighs. "I think he likes Dad because he only came out when he came home," Eri giggles, Aizawa takes me from Mic Sensei, "You're a stubborn one," he sighs, "He seems better than yesterday," Mic Sensei says. "What should we call him," Aizawa Sensei asks, "Toshi," Eri yells all of a sudden, and we all look at her confused "Toshi, you mean after my student Shinsou," Aizawa asks. She nods "He reminds me of him, his messy fur, his purple eyes, his lavender fur, he smells like lavender, his tiredness, and his don't care attitude, just like him," she says cheerfully. "I mean she has a point," Mic Sensei says petting my head, "But it's weird having a cat named after my student," Aizawa sighs, I mean it's true but it is my name, "But he had 2 cats named after you and Papa," Eri says. I quickly look at her blushing, I told her that in private, "He did," Mic repeats and she nods, Aizawa sighs "I guess it's only fair," he says, they sit down on the couch with me and we watched tv.

  I was laying peacefully on the floor of the kitchen as they ate, the smell made my stomach hurt from hunger. "Toshi," I look up at the sound of my name, Aizawa held a piece of shrimp in the palm of his hand, I looked and saw Yin, as well as Yang, had their own pieces. I get up and gently take the piece of shrimp from him before running off with it, I slowly ate it, I was so hungry but it would be gone if I ate it too fast. I returned a few minutes later after I ate it, "Here Toshi," Aizawa says handing me another piece, I go to take it but Yin took it before I could "Yin," I hissed at him, "Too slow," he hisses back. I quickly ran off, great now I get bullied by a fucking cat, I curled up under the couch, I lay there for a few minutes before Yang joined me. "Why are you so upset, you're leaving soon anyways," she says and I sighed before nodding "I guess I am but I never experience this much care before, I can't stay a cat forever though, I'm a human with cat abilities," I sighed. "Then why don't you ask for help, you can find a better home if you ask for help," she says, licking my head comfortingly "I tried before but no one listened and I ended up getting a really bad beating," I sighed. "Then ask Dad for help, he cares for you and things are different now, people care about you now," she says, I slowly fell asleep "I'm afraid as soon as I speak up, it'll all go back to the way it was before," I say tiredly. "Perhaps if you just tried one more time, I have a feeling it will work," she says continuing to lick my head and ears "Perhaps," I mumble before falling asleep.