Everyone Knows (Chapter 22)

Hitoshi POV

  A week has passed since my breakdown in front of Katsuki. Katsuki talked to Aizawa and Yamada about the incident, and since they kept a close eye on me. They often try to talk to me but I only open up to them twice and tell them very little. I have nothing against them, they are good people it's just I have a hard time with adults or anyone in fact but they're very understanding so they are patient with me about it. A few class 1A students have also been comforting me but not too much to overwhelm which I greatly appreciate.

  I change into my school uniform and hide my features before looking in the mirror. I gently touched my now healed but scarred neck, I had a doctor's appointment the day before they were able to fully heal it but it scarred. I had my voice back but I still barely used it, not using it for a while left my voice weak so it would take time until I could fully use it again. Now that I was fully healed training started back today which I was glad about but still worried about the paparazzi since they seem to not be giving up until they get a story. I join every at the door as they put on their shoes to leave, I quickly put on my shoes before leaving with them.

  The day goes by normally before I know it, it's lunchtime. I joined Katsuki on the roof some of class 1A joined us as well which I didn't mind. "Are you glad to finally have your neck healed," Midoriya asks concern laced in his voice, I smile slightly but nod "Y-yeah but it-it's going to t-take a while to-to get used-used too again," I say wincing at the struggle. Katsuki gently squeezes my shoulder "Don't worry, you'll get your voice fully back and you'll kick every villain's ass," he says smirking. I can't help but let out a chuckle before resting against him enjoying the peaceful environment as everyone talks to each other. It wasn't long later until the bell rang, unfortunately, we all bid our goodbyes before going our separate ways.

  The day comes to an end and with that training begins, I head to the locker room seeing a few students changing to leave. I go to a stall before changing making sure to hide my features before leaving. I head to the training ground and see a few paparazzi taking pictures from a distance, I tried my best to ignore them before joining Aizawa. "Since you just healed we're going to take it easy so go get warmed up," he says, I nod before going to get warmed up before training starts.

  Training came to an end which I was very grateful for since it would be a while until I get my energy back up. Once I was excused I headed back to the locker room seeing it was empty, I began changing and had just changed my pants as well as taken my shirt off when there was a camera flash. I quickly looked towards the door seeing a man with a camera staring at me with wide eyes before running out of the locker room. I quickly changed and hid my features before quickly leaving to find Aizawa, I found him heading to the parking lot.

  I quickly run up to him "Ai-Aizawa, someone took a p-picture of me while I was changing," I say panicking slightly my breathing picking up. "What, do you get a good look at them," he asks worriedly, I begin panting for air "I-I don't know, my f-features were showing, people will know," I say panicking. "It's okay, it's okay, just calm down, come on we'll get this taken care of," Aizawa says as he pulls me into a hug running a hand through my hair before he gently guides me inside the school. I was now sitting in Principle Nezu's office while Aizawa yelled about something, Yamada contributing every now and then, while Principle Nezu was clearly angry as well. I was hugging my knees while sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, I was shaking terribly and I couldn't stop.

  I sat there for a couple of minutes before my phone dinged it was a link from Katsuki and he was cussing someone out. I knew what the link but I still forced myself to click it, it was an article about me about how I survived saying that I was a monster with 2 quirks and the picture that was taken earlier. My whole body began to feel numb as I continued to read the article before I knew it the phone onto the ground and I stared at my trembling hands with wide eyes. The noise caught the others' attention and Yamada quickly rushed to my side to calm me down while Aizawa picked up my phone. Aizawa took the phone and shoved it into Principle Nezu's face "Now this has gone too far, we have to do something about this," he yelled angrily "I know I know, I will make sure the man is punished and the article will be taken down immediately but now Shinsou mental health is in your hands," Principle Nezu says.

  Aizawa and Yamada decided that having me go outside in this state along with the recent reveal wasn't the best idea so they let me stay in the dorms. They didn't have any room in the teacher's dorm so they decided to let me stay in Katsuki's dorm room. I walked slowly and shaky with Yamada's arm resting around my shoulder in comfort while Aizawa led us angrily to the 1A dorms. When we entered we could feel the tension in the room as well as the anger, everyone was in the common room clearly angry about the news. Everyone looked at us with shock before it turned to sympathy and sadness.

  I couldn't help but cling to Yamada's side as I continued to tremble "Y'all probably heard of the recent news concerning Hitoshi," Aizawa said anger laced in his voice. Everyone nodded "We don't want Hitoshi to be going outside in his current state and there are no available rooms in the teacher's dorm so Bakugou if you please let him stay with you," Aizawa asks. Katsuki quickly nods "Of course," he says walking up to me and taking Yamada's place to which I quickly cling to him. "Bakugou, watch over him, we'll come to check on him in the morning for now let him rest," Yamada says before I begin to be led to Katsuki's dorm "I will," he says before we leave.

  We enter Katsuki's dorm room and he helps me sit on his bed, he sits next to me and I cling to him before I begin sobbing into his chest. Katsuki lays us down and wraps one of his arms around my waist while the other goes through my hair, Katsuki whispers sweet words to me while I continue to sob into his chest. We stayed like that for an hour before I finally calmed down, I slowly sat up while Katsuki sat up with me "Do you want to change clothes," he asked and I nodded. He gets up before going through his closet and hands me sweatpants as well as an oversized shirt, I change while he goes to get me something to eat as well as drink. I don't bother hiding my features since everyone knows now, I sit there on the bed while grooming my tail waiting for him to return.

  Once he returned he handed me something to drink and something to eat before resting beside me while we watched TV. When I finished my food I cuddled into his side, he gently petted my ears and tail while we watched TV. We watched TV for a couple of hours while we cuddled, I still wasn't doing too well but I was better than earlier. During Katsuki and I 4th movie I began to feel extremely tired, it didn't take long with the quiet TV, Katsuki's breathing, and him petting my ears as well as my tail I soon fell asleep.