Peaceful Day (Chapter 13)

Hitoshi POV

  I slowly woke up and immediately recognize the lack of warmth that was with me from the night before. I slowly sit up looking around not seeing my boyfriend, I frown slightly until I spot his shirt on the ground and the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I slowly brought my legs out of bed as they trembled and shook, I slowly stand and almost fell at the pain I felt in my lower back. Once I got myself stable I grabbed his shirt and slipped it over my naked body, with that I made my way out of the bedroom seeing his shoes still in the hallway. I slowly peeked into the living room seeing it was empty before going to the kitchen where I see Katsuki cooking, I smiled softly. I walk up to him and gently hug his side, still tired from just waking up, "Good morning," he says smiling at me "Morning," I say tiredly "How's the back," he says with a smirk, I glare at him before gently hitting him. He chuckles before turning me to face him, he gently guides me to the counter next to the stove and swiftly picks me up placing me on the counter, he holds my waist as he kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and looks at me "You look cute in my clothes," he says smirking "Maybe I need to start borrowing them," I say smirking lightly. He rubs his hands up and down my thighs before slipping them under the oversized shirt gripping my bare butt, he smirks "I think maybe we need to go for round 2," he says smirking while gripping my butt. I moan softly before groaning "We don't have time for round 2," I say sighing, he frowns "Then we definitely need to do this again soon," he says while he starts kissing my neck. I moan softly as he continues to touch my sensitive skin "Don't forget you're cooking," I say, he whines before kissing my lips and moving away from me going back to cooking.

  He finishes breakfast not long later and we sit down together enjoying our meal in peaceful silence. Once we finish eating we clean up together before deciding he should leave before my family comes back, we make our way to my room. "I, unfortunately, need my shirt back," he says as he sits down on the bed, I sigh before nodding, I take off his shirt and toss it to him. I go to my dresser and began to grab clothes for myself, I heard the bed creak before I felt lips touch the back of my neck. My breath shudders as his hands go to my waist and he starts kissing my back, he slowly starts kissing lower as he strokes my tail. I moan softly as I feel him place hickeys and bite marks on my back, he gently pins me to my dresser and he starts kissing the back of my neck as well as my back as I moaned. "Ah~ Katsuki~ you need to go," I moaned out causing him to slowly stop, he spins me around and kisses my lips, biting my bottom lip lightly before breaking the kiss. He goes back to sitting down as I grab clothes, I settled with sweatpants and a hoodie, and together we leave the bedroom I walk him to the exit as he grabs his shoes putting them on. We kiss before he exits the house "I love you," he says grabbing me by my waist "I love you too," I say as I hold onto his arms, and we kiss one more time before he leaves.

  Once he left I went to the bathroom and observed the work he did on my body, my whole body was covered in hickeys and bite marks. He left bruised handprints on my hips, I usually would hate it but this time it was an act of love so I cherished it. He left so many it would be impossible to hide any of them so many of them were visible to me, I guess he really wanted people to know I belonged to someone. I went to my room where I removed my blankets for them to be washed before I returned to the living room where I decided to watch tv until they got back. It was about an hour later when they returned, I smiled softly at them as they entered with Eri following them. Eri went to her room to go back to sleep while the husbands sat on the couch "Y'all have a good anniversary," I asked and they nod "Yeah, we had a great time," Yamada says smiling. "I can tell y'all also had a fun night," I say referring to the hickeys on Aizawa's neck causing them to blush. "Yeah we did," Yamada says rubbing the back of his neck "I can tell things went very well for you last night," Aizawa says smirking referring to the hickeys on my neck. I blush and bring my hand to my neck "Yeah, things we very well," I say blushing even more "I guess he didn't go easy or try to hide anything because you got hickeys on your wrists too," Aizawa says with a chuckle. I blush madly "Let's just say there's isn't anywhere that isn't covered in hickeys," I say rubbing the back of my neck "I'm guessing he left already," Yamada says and I nod again, we watched tv and I ended up falling asleep on the couch.

  I woke up a couple of hours later and saw the husbands were sound asleep on the couch together, I quietly get up with a slight limp before heading to check on Eri. She was also sound asleep in her bed, I decided to not bother any of them so I went to my room. I lay on my bed where I listened to music and read for the next couple of hours, I blush as the memories of the event last night rush through my mind. I sighed quietly frustrated as I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head so I decided to go to bed earlier than usual to escape from reality for a bit, with that I fell asleep.