Not Ready (Chapter 11)

Hitoshi POV

  I slowly open my eyes to the sound of my alarm clock, I blinked a couple of times before I finally turned it off. I get up with a sigh before remembering the events of the day before and remember I get to Bakugou today, I saw Bakugou every day but this time he was my boyfriend. I get up and grab my uniform before making my way to the bathroom once I get dressed, I look at myself in the mirror. My eyes wander to my ears and tail, I then remembered I had to tell Bakugou of my second quirk, what would he think, would he hate me, would he laugh at me, would he not love me anymore? I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head and sighed quietly before leaving the bathroom, I enter the kitchen and fixed myself a coffee, I quietly drank it in the dark while I overthought everything. I was startled out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of me, I blinked a few times before realizing Eri, Mic, and Aizawa were all now sitting at the table. Mic and Aizawa were looking at me concerned while Eri continued to happily eat "Are you okay," Mic asks I go to speak but I didn't really trust my voice so I just nodded.

  We sat there for a bit while I continued to silently overthink, before dismissing myself to finish getting dressed, I hid my features before going downstairs to join the family. We all left and dropped Eri at her school before driving to our school "Are you really okay," Mic asked again "Yeah," I say in a soft voice. "We figured you'd be more happy today considering you have a boyfriend now but you just seem sad, he's not forcing you is he," Aizawa asks sternly and I smile before shaking my head. "No, he's not, I guess I'm just overthinking, I mean I have a lot of things I'm hiding from him, and one of them is quite obvious," I say while suggesting to my ears and tail "Hitoshi, he'll love you no matter what, your features are nothing to be ashamed of, I think he'll love it," Aizawa says and I smile softly. "I hope," I say before we all get out, we go our separate ways and head to our respective classes, I head to my locker and I smile seeing Bakugou there. He smiles as he sees me and I walk up to him "Hey," he greets "Hi," I say returning the greeting while grabbing my stuff from my locker "Can you meet me on the roof during lunch," he asks and I smile "Of course," I say smiling closing my locker. "Good, I'll see you then," he says before pecking my lips and walking away, I blush softly before heading to my class where I waited for it to start.

  Lunch finally comes around and I nervously make my way to the roof, I open the door to the roof and frown not seeing Bakugou. I figured he was late and sat on the ground with my back pressed against the ledge, I rest my head against it as I waited for him. A few minutes later I hear the door open and I looked toward it before smiling seeing Bakugou "Sorry, those losers wouldn't let me get away," he says as sits next to me. I smile "It's okay," I say with a soft chuckle "I would have texted you but I don't have your number," he says while rubbing the back of his neck. "You don't, here give me your phone," I say holding out my hand and he hands it to me, I open it and put my number into his contacts before messaging myself, I give him his phone back and save his number from my phone. We sit there for a bit before he moves, he sits in front of me before pulling down slightly by my legs, and he lifts my legs slightly before resting his head on my stomach as my legs rest on his shoulders, his hands on my butt. I blush as I look at him confused "What are you doing," I ask with a soft chuckle, he shrugs "I wanted to see how you look from this position," he says smirking while blushing before raising up and kissing me. I blush as I put my hands on his face "What do you mean this position," I ask still slightly confused, he laughs before he pulls me down so I was laying on the ground, my legs still resting on his shoulders as he hovers over me. I blush a dark red as his crotch presses against my butt and I realized what he meant "Oh oh, I see," I say my blush growing, he smirks down at me as he leans down kissing me again. Our lips move in sync as it becomes more passionate that was until the bell rings ending lunch, we both groan in annoyance before getting up, I go to leave but he grabs my hand and pulls me back to him. His hands go to my butt where he lifts me and my legs instantly wrap around his waist while my arms wrap around his neck, we kissed a passionate kiss before we pull away and he sets me "Next time~," he says smirking and I blush, with that we go our separate ways.