Slowly Breaking (Chapter 21)

Hitoshi POV

  I woke up to my alarm, it took me a moment before I could will myself out of bed, from pain and exhaustion. I grabbed my uniform and headed to the bathroom, I changed my bandages while I changed. Once I finished changing I headed downstairs, Aizawa was already up and sitting at the table with a cup of coffee so I joined him. "Morning, how did you sleep," he asks tiredly and I shrug, I was in slight pain most of the night but I did, eventually, pass out from exhaustion. He sighs "That reminds me, I picked up your medication last night," he says as he stands up and grabs 2 bottles off the counter.

  He sits back down before holding out the bottles showing me each of them and their names. "You will take this one now take 2 of these every morning before school and you will take 1 of these an hour before bed," he explains. I look at each pill to remember which is which before nodding in understanding. He hands me the 2 pills I need to take before getting me a glass of water, I take the pills wincing at the horrid taste as well as the pain. It wasn't long when Yamada and Eri joined us, after a little bit of talking I finished getting dressed before grabbing my stuff and heading out with everyone.

  We dropped Eri off at school before heading to school ourselves, just like the day before reporters and paparazzi were outside. Once we parked we headed inside doing our best to avoid them all but we, eventually, made it inside. We go our separate ways, them going to their classes and I going to my locker before class, I smile once I see Katsuki standing next to my locker. I greeted him with a wave once I arrived "Hey, how are you feeling," he asked worriedly, I shrugged slightly in response, and he nodded "Have to taken any medicine," he asked again, I nodded in response. I grabbed what I needed from my locker and he began walking with me to my class, we stopped next to my class once we arrived, and he placed a soft and gentle kiss on my lips before telling me bye and leaving, I smiled to myself before heading inside of class.

  The day rolled by quickly and before I knew it, it was lunchtime, I headed to the roof where Katsuki and I always met up. I smile when I see him already there sitting on the ground back pressed against the wall, he smiles at me before pulling me to him once I get to him. We sat there cuddling with me between his legs, back pressed against his chest while I rested my head on his shoulder and his head on my head arms wrapped around my waist. We sat there for a bit before the door opened revealing Aizawa, he smiled softly when he saw us and walked over to us. "Hello Sensei," Katsukii greeted softly "Hello Bakugou, I needed to ask you for a favor," Aizawa said and Katsuki nodded for him to continue while I watched confused. "I have to go on patrol tonight and Hizashi has to be at the dorms tonight but I don't want Hitoshi alone right now, especially since he will be alone with Eri, can you stay over and take care of him," Aizawa asks. Katsuki nods "Of course, I don't mind, what time do you want me over," he asks "If you can right after school, we'll wait for you so you can grab clothes and stuff," Aizawa says and Katsuki nods "Yeah, that's fine," Katsuki says with that the bell rings for the end of lunch and we go our separate ways.

  The day, eventually, comes to an end as the last bell rings so I packed up before heading to my locker. Once I got everything I headed to the parking lot, I wince at the sight of all the paparazzi still waiting. I was alone and needed to get to the car, so I decided to wait a minute just in case the husbands showed up, I stood there for 5 minutes and no sign of the husbands. I decided to head to the car since it was just something I needed to get used to and stand my ground to, I began making my way through all the people. I winced in pain as the people trying to talk to me touched and rubbed against my wounds, I was able to get to the husbands' car where I waited for them. Aizawa, eventually, showed up with Katsuki, and I got scolded for going through the paparazzi alone while I cuddled with Katsuki in the backseat.