Ready (Chapter 12)

*Warning: Smut*

Hitoshi POV

  I woke up to my alarm clock with a groan, I sighed as I turned it off before getting out of bed, I grab my uniform and headed to the bathroom. It has been 2 days since Katsuki and I's locker room excitement, so it was Saturday luckily there was no school tomorrow, Katsuki and I had a few more encounters since then but we never went all the way. I quietly left the bathroom and headed to the kitchen to fix myself a cup of coffee, once I fix myself a cup I sat down at the table taking sips of the hot beverage. Since there was no school tomorrow I was planning on inviting Katsuki over tonight so that way if things didn't go well I didn't have to see him until Monday. I finish my cup of coffee as everyone joins me at the table "Good morning Hitoshi," Yamada greets "Morning," I return the greet tiredly. "Hitoshi, today is mine and Hizashi's anniversary," Aizawa says smiling softly at his husband and I smile "Congratulations," I say "Well, we wanted to know if you can watch Eri tonight," Yamada finishes for Aizawa. I frown slightly "I would but I was sort of planning on telling Katsuki about everything, if Eri was here and things didn't go right I don't want her to see me heartbroken," I say sighing. "It's okay, we understand we'll have Nemuri watch her but I don't think it will end in heartbreak, if it does I will hurt him," Aizawa says sternly. I smile and nod "Yeah but just in case, I'm going to finish getting ready," I say getting up and leaving.

  Once I hide my features I returned to the living room after I grabbed my stuff from my room with that we leave and headed to our schools. We drop Eri off at her school before we made our to our school, we all get out and bid our goodbyes to each other going our separate ways. I smile as I see Katsuki waiting at my locker as usual, I walk up to him and he smiles at me before pecking his lips. He kisses me before I get my stuff out of my locker "Do you want to come over this afternoon," I ask as I glance at him, he smiles "Sure, will I be meeting your family," he asks skeptically. "Probably not, it's just going to be us tonight," I say smiling and he smirks "Just us," he repeats and I nod smirking "I also got something to tell you that is important," I say frowning slightly. He smiles softly "You can tell me anything, it won't change my opinion on you, I will still love you," he says and I smile softly before kissing him, "I'll see you tonight then," I say as I walk away. He nods "See you tonight," he says before heading to his own class, I enter my class before going to my desk where I wait for class to start.

  I was in my last class of the day when the teacher's class phone rang, they answer it before saying something and hanging up. "Shinsou go to Principal Nezu's office," they say, I get a few giggles and comments as I get up, I leave the classroom heading to Nezu's office confused. I knocked on the door and entered once I hear him say 'Come in' I enter and see Aizawa Sensei standing next to him as he sits at his desk. "Please come in and sit," Nezu says and I do as he says sitting in the chair in front of his desk "As you know you will be getting transferred to class 2A next year," he says and I nod for him to continue. "Class 1A will be going on a training camp trip next week and we wanted you to go since you'll be in their class next year, all you need to do is get this permission slip signed by your legal guardian," he says as he hands me the permission slip. I smile and nod "Yes sir, I'll get it signed," I say as glance at Aizawa Sensei who has a proud look on his face "Thank you, you're dismissed," he says and I stand up before bowing "Thank you," I say before leaving his office. I hold the permission slip to my chest as I smile proudly, I was going to be officially part of class 2A next year and this was a step towards the hero course.

  The day came to an end and I made my way to the locker room after I went to my locker, I entered the locker room and saw a few class 1A students. "Shinsou is it true you're going on the training camp with us," Midoriya asks once he spots me, I smile and nod "Yeah, I just have to get my permission slip signed," I say. "I'm so excited, I'll see you there," he says happily before running off, I see Katsuki looking at us and I smile at him before going to a stall. I change and hide my features before leaving the stall, I see no one in the locker room so I head to the training grounds to meet up with Aizawa. "What are we doing today," I ask as I walk up to him "You're doing another parkour course, you will be timed," he says and I nod heading to the course he had set up. Once he gives me the go I start the course, I finish it with ease but he had me do it repeatedly for the next hour until he finally told me to stop. "That's it for the day, you're dismissed," he says and I nod before going to the locker room, I glance around seeing no one in there before quickly changing as well as hiding my features. I exit the locker room and catch up with Aizawa Sensei at his car in the parking lot, with that, we head home.