Worries (Chapter 6)

(I found this image and had to replace the original with this one it fit perfectly)

Hitoshi POV

  I only got about 2 hours of sleep last night so I took a shower and took care of my wounds, I was covered in belt marks, bruises, and cuts. I had several bruises on my face, a badly bruised nose, and a black eye, I had belt marks shaped as bruises and gashes on my back, sides, stomach, and one on my arm. There were handprint-shaped bruises on my wrists and throat, bruises also littered my whole body, I also had a bite mark on my hand from where I bit my hand it was slightly bleeding. I was not going to be able to hide any of this, this was going to be something I needed to face. Since everyone was still asleep I decided to take this time to leave without getting beaten, it was around 4:00 so it was very early, I grabbed my stuff after hiding my features and quietly left.

  It was still dark outside so I was just wandering the streets, I decided to go to the park while I waited to get more privacy. I sat on a bench and looked up at the fading stars, was this all worth it, getting beaten every day just to the possibility that I was going to become a hero, I couldn't protect myself how was I going to protect others? I shook the thoughts out of my head before getting up and making my way to school once it started nearing time, the gates were piling in with students. I waited for it to clear some before entering as well, holding back whimpers as people touched my wounds, I walk to my locker and quickly put my focus on the floor as I saw Bakugou standing there at my locker, waiting for me. I walk up to my locker and open it, he gently grabs my face with his hand and makes me look at him, he turns my face from side to side looking at it. I quickly ripped my face from his hand, avoiding looking at him, "Eyebags, are yo-," he starts to say but I cut him off "Don't, just don't," I say sighing, "I want to hel-," he starts to say "Well don't, why do you even care anyways," I hissed before slamming my locker shut and walking away.

  The day comes to an end and I had already changed into my training uniform, I was currently heading to the training ground. "Shinsou," I hear a soft monotone voice say behind me, I glance behind me seeing Todoroki, I stop walking as I let him catch up to me. "I know you don't want to hear this," he starts to say and I knew where this was heading, I sighed annoyed "I want you to know that I and the rest want to help you, we are here for you, I honestly didn't want to believe it or even ask for help myself but I look at my friends and realize there is nothing to be scared of when I'm around them, they'll help me, I know it makes you feel weak but it does not make you weak, asking for help is one of the bravest things you can do," he says while looking down. I was taken back by his words "You w-were abused," I ask after some hesitation, he nods slowly "I still do sometimes but not as bad, I want to ask for help but I'm still scared especially when I'm not around my friends," he says his voice lowering. I quickly hug him, and he hesitantly and carefully hugs me back, I pull away after hissing in pain from contact, "My parents don't try to hide what they do," I say while looking at my revealing wrists and the ain't belt mark on my arm. He gently touches the outer area of it "You need to tell someone, please," he says, "I'll think about it," I say softly before walking away.

  I go to the training ground where I see a worried Aizawa talking to an even more worried Mic, "Hello Senseis," I greet as I walk up to them. They both jump and their concern only grows more once they see me, "Little listener, are you okay," Mic Sensei asks, I look away "I'm fine," I respond. "You don't look fine, do you need help," Aizawa Sensei asks, I shake my head "I'm fine Sensei," I say again, "How about we take you to recovery girl," Mic Sensei says. I shake my head, "I came here to train not to go to recovery girl, it is only bruises, I can handle bruises," I hiss slightly. "We want to help you, kid," Aizawa Sensei says, "Well I don't want your help, if you're just going to keep bothering me then I'm leaving for the day," I say, he sighs. "Then you're dismissed," he says slightly raising his voice, I nod before quickly walking away, I go back to the locker room and change. Once I finished changing I quickly leave, I go back to the alleyway and hide my stuff before I transformed into my cat form. I didn't want to be at that place right now, I just wanted to be comforted but not as myself as someone else. I sneak into Aizawa's house and find Eri sleeping in her bed, Midnight was in the living room on the phone with someone, I lay at Eri's feet and fell asleep as well.

  I woke up a bit later, Eri was gone so I got up and began looking for everyone, they were all having dinner in the kitchen. I sat at the entrance of the kitchen as I watched them eat their dinner, they weren't talkative as usual, I guess that was my fault. I sighed internally before rubbing myself against Aizawa's leg, I felt bad for getting mad at him, he was only trying to help but I just couldn't, I was scared. Aizawa softly strokes me, smiling softly, he finishes eating before getting up along with everyone else, they put away their dishes before going to the living room. They all sat down and watched tv, I was in Aizawa's lap, Yang was in Eri's lap, and Yin was in Hizashi's lap, we all watched tv together. After 2 movies they decided to go to bed, Yin and Yang both settled on the couch while the family went to their bedrooms to sleep. Aizawa picked me up which startled me but I let him, he climbs into bed and places me in between him as well as Mic, it was honestly awkward but comforting, they pet me as we all fell asleep.