Training Camp (Chapter 15)

Hitoshi POV

  The week flew by and before I knew it, it was the day to leave for the training camp, we would be there for 3 days. I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous, I heard about what happened in the last training camp class 1A had, and I hoped things didn't turn out as they did then. I made sure I had everything before leaving my room joining Aizawa in the living room, we had to meet up with class 1A at the school so we could take the bus to the area. "Please be careful," Yamada says as he hugs Aizawa "Everything will be okay, we're taking extra precautions this time," Aizawa says as he grabs his stuff. "Are you ready," he asks as he looks at me and I nod "Hitoshi, you also be careful," Yamada says as he ruffles my hair "I will," I say smiling. "Come on, we don't need to keep everyone waiting," Aizawa says and I nod before following him, classes ended an hour ago so we all packed up before waiting for this training camp to start.

  We pulled into the school's parking lot seeing class 1A standing there with their stuff in front of a bus, I'm assuming that was the bus we were taking. We got out of the car and made our way to the class with our stuff, of course, arriving together caught their attention. I joined Katsuki, Midoriya, Todoroki, and Kirishima ignoring the looks they were giving me, "Okay, everyone let's load the bus and get this trip over with," Aizawa says tiredly. We all nod before getting onto the bus, we all sat where we wanted to so, of course, I sat with Katsuki, as the bus began to move Katsuki and I talked about random things, sometimes the others would join. The drive was about an hour long, once we arrived we all unloaded and waited for further instructions "I want everyone to get settled in, then I want y'all to change into your training uniforms, and we'll start training," Aizawa announces. We all nod before heading to our resting area, we made our beds, and put away our things before changing into our training uniforms in the changing rooms.

  We spent the whole day training our quirks, stamina, endurance, and strength, we were all exhausted but we all gave it our all. We all trained in different ways to adapt to our quirks, class 1B was also there, they showed up about an hour after we did. It was an hour before sunset when we were finally dismissed for the day's training, we would continue more harsh training the next day. We were all tired but that didn't stop us from relaxing together, all now changed into casual clothes we sat around campfires, eating the food that was cooked on the grill. Katsuki and I cuddled the whole time, I, of course, hung out with the others as well I just did it by Katsuku's side, which he didn't mind, he seemed more comfortable that way also. This may have been a training camp for our quirks but this also helped with our bonds with each other and our survival skills, and it held many learning opportunities.

  The sun had set and the only source of light we had was from the moon as well as the campfires we all sat around together, class 1A and 1B mixed together. "So Shinsou, do you want to tell us why you arrived with Aizawa earlier," Mina asks smirking "He's my ride since I don't live at the dorms," I say. "Are you sure it's not because y'all are related," Kaminari says also smirking "We're not related, he's my sensei and I'm his student," I explained "I doubt that," Kirishima says chuckling. "I went over this with y'all, we're not related," I say looking at Kirishima, Midoriya, Todoroki, Iida, and Katsuki "You see we did believe you but that was until we dropped you off at their house the other day," Midoriya says rubbing the back of his neck. My eyes widen slightly as I recalled the time we hung out at the mall they dropped me off at Aizawa's house "Not to mention, when I went over to your house that one time, it was Sensei's house and you had a room there," Katsuki says. I look at him betrayed "We're not related, he's my foster dad and he only became my foster dad a little bit after that conversation so I didn't lie," I explained "But it's not just Sensei and student," Sero says. "Well it is like that, he's just my legal guardian at the moment," I say "At the moment," Mina repeats "Well, he's just fostering me so he probably just fostering me until I can legally live on my own," I explained. "I doubt it, y'all really have a father and son dynamic," Todoroki says and I shrug "Who knows, it's only been like 2 weeks so things can change," I say sighing. "How about we all go to bed, we have a long day tomorrow," Iida says changing the subject which I was very thankful for, we all nod before going to bed. I lay in my bed that is placed next to Katsuki's, I was a little uncomfortable since I had to hide my feature the whole time while I slept. I felt my eyes grow heavy as I stared at my sleeping boyfriend who held my hand as he slept, the only sounds is the soft snoring of the students, and the crickets outside. I felt my ears twitch slightly, my senses are going off like crazy, I feel like I hear something that isn't quite right, something is wrong but I don't know what, eventually, I unwillingly fell asleep.