Jiyong was confused.

Suzy smiled at his puzzled look. "I was watching one of your races back in Seoul last summer, G-dragon."

Jiyong's looks darkened instantly. No one has called him in his underworld name in this school before. Is she a fan or an enemy?

"Let's just say you saved me from an unfortunate situation before and I never forgot about you since then." Suzy continued.

Jiyong glanced at his watch. It's almost time for his afternoon class.

Beep

It was another text from Dara. He read it.

You looked surprised. Tell me later. Invite Suzy for coffee after her classes today.

He closed his phone as he looked at Suzy, seriously.

"It was nice to meet you, Suzy." He offered his hand to her and she quickly received it, even squeezing his hand. "I'm Kwon Jiyong in this school." He let go of her hand.

"I know." She said.

He met her gaze. "I prefer you call me by that name."

She shrugged. "Sure, Jiyong. No problem."

He stood up just in time for the school bell to ring.

"There's a cake shop in the corner of this school. Do you want to meet up later there at 5 pm sharp?" He asked her casually, putting his hands in his pants pockets.

Suzy didn't even hesitate. "Sure. I'll see you later, Jiyong."

He started to walk away from her. Suzy seemed to know that other side of him and he was curious about how she met him as he couldn't remember her, but more importantly, he had to find out whether the chick intended to bring it up with Dara.

Which can make things as complicated as he thought it would be.

--

"What, you're here again?"

That was Kim Jaejoong bothering her on the rooftop.

Dara put her binoculars away, shooting him a stern look to silence him, before returning the binoculars to her eyes.

She was watching Jiyong and Suzy from the rooftop.

And it appeared like Suzy told Jiyong something that caught him off guard.

She quickly texted Jiyong.

"Tsk, tsk, you're spying on the unlikely couple, perhaps," Jaejoong said who was standing beside her now. "What a creep."

"Shut up. They're not a couple." She objected without looking while sending Jiyong a text. Once done, she looked up to the amused Jaejoong. "And I'm not a creep. You are."

Jaejoong chuckled as he motioned his hand to what she was holding. "Whatever, Park. I'm not the one with the binoculars here."

Dara just scowled as she put it away. "None of your business, Kim."

The break is almost over. Things are heading in the right direction. She didn't join Jiyong for lunch yesterday and today but it's only today that Suzy finally approached him. Just how Dara expected it.

Dara knew Jaejoong was observing her. Unfortunately, the rooftop is the only spot she could think of that's best on spying Jiyong and Suzy without them knowing she was watching, but Jaejoong had to be here which sucks.