The Proof

Suzy likes Jiyong...? The Bae Suzy likes her close friend Kwon Jiyong. Why? How? When?

Dara couldn't believe it. But what if...what if it's true?

"A penny for your thoughts?" that was Jiyong's voice, cutting her from reverie.

She looked up from spacing out at her desk. She didn't even notice that the class for today had ended and her classmates already left. Except her.

Jiyong came to pick her up. He told her earlier they would practice driving more after class today. She couldn't remember if she agreed or not as she was lost in her thoughts after what Jaejoong insinuated to her during lunchtime.

'Damn, that Kim Jaejoong. Planting these thoughts in my head. Now, I couldn't focus on anything.'

She sighed as she smiled at Jiyong who was waiting for her to speak.

If Suzy indeed likes him, Dara needs proof. She needed something anything sort of like a shred of evidence and maybe...maybe...

'Maybe what, Dara?' Her subconscious mind asked cynically.

She shook her head. No, she didn't know exactly what it was. But there was something, a growing feeling inside her. Perhaps, when Suzy likes something or someone that belongs to Dara, she can't help but feel elated, as if she has gained an upper hand against the Bae Suzy.

'Oh, gosh, what am I thinking?' She's getting a headache just with these rapid thoughts in her head.

Jiyong's hand softly touched her forehead. "Are you okay?" His brows furrowed in worry. "Do you want to skip driving lessons today? I can take you home instead."

She smiled and shook her head no. "I'm fine." She answered as she stood up. "Though I don't feel like driving today. Can we stroll around a little bit before you take me home?" She asked instead.

He watched her for awhile, studying her face, then shrugged when he didn't see anything wrong with spending a bit more time with her.

"Sure. Where do you want to go?" He asked as he put his arms around her shoulder as they walked out of her classroom.

She shrugged. "Have no idea. But let's just go wherever our feet take us." She suggested instead, not really thinking about it. She just wanted her mind off from thinking about what Jaejoong told her and the plans brewing in her head. This is Jaejoong's fault, she gritted.

On the way to the gate, they had to pass by the Theater Club, where the lights and music were on. Some members were in the hallway, making their way inside.

She felt the pain again from last week as she hesitated during her walk, tempted to try another route. Jiyong noticed her hesitation as he looked at her.

"Are you OK?" He asked again for the second time.

She smiled weakly as she nodded. "Yes." She sighed.

He glanced at the Theater Club as they continued walking, and then at what he believed were the members watching them, especially Dara, who simply ignored them as they passed by.

He looked at her again. "Did you quit the Theater Club?" He asked, wondering.

Her lips thinned. "No."

His hold on her tightened. "That's good."

She looked at him sharply. She couldn't help but be annoyed at the topic. "And why is that?"