Chapter- 10

One month has passed since Samina and Osman went to London. Daniyal's health was now better. Previously, he had become sick due to overwork and lack of rest. His finals were going on, and InShaaAllah, in some days, he will be a licensed architect.

The date of Safiya's graduation ceremony was also announced. She was so excited for that day. After all the hardships and late night studies and uncountable exams, she will be a graduate. In Safiya's graduation ceremony, Hajiya Banu and Wasim went as her family members. She had done a very brilliant result. After the ceremony, three of them went for dinner in a newly opened Turkish restaurant. Safiya really liked their baklava.

After one week of the graduation ceremony, Safiya started applying for jobs as she was already bored in one week. That's why she sent job applications to several companies. In the next two weeks, some of them called her for interviews, but still then no one had given the result of those interviews. So she was left out to be bored at home. Fariya was busy with her studies, so she could not spend time with Safiya. Even Faizan was busy as he is currently in the second year of university. He was also studying economics like Safiya.

It was Thursday, and Hajiya Banu and Wasim were going to visit one of their relatives who was sick. It was a 2 hours drive from Khan's house. Safiya also wanted to go with them, but Hajiya Banu forbade her to go with them, as Hajiya knew when they saw Safiya, they would start questioning Safiya's marriage and pass comments on them. So, Hajiya and Wasim left without Safiya. Before going, Hajiya hugged her and kissed her forehead and said to take care and stay happy always, Wasim also did the same. Safiya said bye to them happily.

It was now evening. Owais, Faizan, and Fariya had come back home. They were now resting in their rooms. Firoze and Safiya were watching TV and talking about some latest fashion trends. Suddenly, Owais came running from his room. He was crying and shivering, too. Firoze asked him, "What happened? Why are you like this?" Instead of replying to Firoze, Owais called Faizan and Fariya. In some moments, both Faizan and Fariya came to the living room. Owais now went near Safiya and held her hands and said, " It was a call from police, Wasim bhai and Ammi's car had faced an accident. They are critical and admitted to the hospital. We have to go there now." Safiya just was blanked for some moments. Her brain was unable to process everything. Owais understood her condition, so he held her left hand and pulled her with him. Firoze, Faizan, and Fariya also went with them, Faizan was driving the car. Soon, they arrived at the hospital. Hajiya and Wasim were in emergency operation theatres. Doctors were doing their operations. After meeting a police officer, they came to know that a big loaded truck was coming from the opposite direction, and as it was overloaded, it lost its control and just clashed with their car. Their car was badly damaged. The truck driver was spot dead. Safiya and everyone were praying to Allah to protect the lives of Wasim and Hajiya Banu. Safiya and Fariya were crying while hugging each other.

Soon a doctor came from inside of the operation theater, he took off his mask and said with a sigh that they could not save Hajiya Banu, she had passed away as her old weak body was unable to bear the effect of the collision. Safiya fell on the ground from standing. She couldn't believe her ears. Her dear dadi is no more in this world. Fariya hugged her, and they both were crying so badly. After some time, another doctor came and said Wasim had also passed away. In just one day, Safiya had lost two precious persons of her life. Everyone was crying for Wasim and Hajiya.

The police and hospital gave permission to take the dead bodies home for funerals. Late at night, everyone came back to Khan's house with Wasim and Hajiya's dead bodies. Safiya said, " A few hours ago, they were alive and happily left to visit their relatives, and now they are returning back in the form of dead bodies. Ya Allah, I am not strong enough, I can't bear this separation. Please take my life too. Allah, how will I leave without my abbu and dadi?"

Firoze hugged Safiya, tried to console her and told her to stay strong, and prayed to Allah to give her strength. She told Fariya to stay with Safiya in her room, as alone in that room Safiya would miss her dadi even more and more.

So, an unexpected twist?

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.