Chapter- 04

Owais asked Osman, "Osman bhai (brother) how is the food?" But after seeing the reactions from Osman and bhabi (sister in-law), I realized I shouldn't have asked. "MaShaaAllah, our Safiya is a great cook," Owais continued, "Sometimes I ask Firoze to learn cooking from Safiya."

Firoze laughed and replied, "Owais, please don't start talking about my bad cooking. No matter how much I try, I cannot cook like Safiya. She is very talented in this field. Her future husband will be blessed to have her." Everyone chuckled at this, except for Faizan who seemed a bit uncomfortable. He commented, "It's still a long time until Safiya's wedding. Who marries so early nowadays?"

Osman agreed, saying, "Yes, nowadays no one likes to marry early. But it will happen whenever Allah wants. Allah plans everything timely. Safiya, great job, everything is so delicious. I used to think no one could cook like my wife, but I think you are great competition to Samina." This elicited more laughter from the group.

After dinner, they all moved to the living room. Safiya served them desserts that she had also made herself. She really loved cooking, and sometimes she wondered if she should be a chef. Like dinner, everyone enjoyed the desserts. After indulging in the sweet treats, Osman and Samina left for their home as it was getting late. Everyone retired to their rooms, feeling tired.

However, Safiya insisted on helping the maids clean up, as they were also tired and needed to go to their homes. She told the maids to leave after some time, and she finished up the cleaning herself. Faizan noticed and asked why she was working alone and where the maids were. Safiya explained that she had asked them to go home as it was late and she didn't mind finishing up. Faizan questioned her dedication, asking, "Why do you like to work so much? Don't you get tired?" Safiya simply replied, "No, I like to work. I feel refreshed after working." And asked Faizan why he was there, Safiya reminded him to go to sleep as he had classes in the morning. Faizan left without saying anything, and Safiya finished up before heading to her room.

Safiya and Hajiya Banu shared a room, and her dadi was already asleep after praying. Safiya freshened up, performed her wudu, and began to pray Isha prayer. Afterwards, she settled into bed, hugging her dadi before falling asleep.

Safiya's dedication and love for cooking shone through the evening, and it was clear that she found joy in her work. Despite the late hour, she insisted on helping the maids and didn't mind finishing up on her own. Her commitment to her responsibilities and her passion for cooking were evident, and her family admired her for it.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.