Chapter- 06

Samina said to Osman, "Although we have convinced Daniyal,  it was not easy." Osman laughed and said, "Yes, we had to emotionally blackmail him."

Daniyal Sheikh, 23 years old boy who is very pious and for whom his family is everything. He is studying to be an architect.  His five years of academic study were completed,  and now, two years of hands-on training and work experience before taking final exams was left. After that, he will be a licensed architect.  After becoming architect, Daniyal will join his father's architectural firm as Osman Sheikh is also an architect.

Daniyal was thinking of visiting his parents as his father has newly shifted his business to San Francisco from London. He wanted to see how's things were going on there.  But when he said this to his parents,  they said something which was completely unexpected to him.  They said that as he was going to visit them on Thursday, they wanted him to get married on Friday with their friend's daughter.  Daniyal just went numb for a few seconds by hearing their wish. He said, "abbu ammi, are you guys doing some prank on me? If so, please stop it because it's not something you can joke about."  Osman said, "No, Daniyal, we are not pranking you. We are serious." Daniyal replied," What? Seriously? Do you guys want your little boy to get married? Why? This time, Samina said, "Daniyal, you are already 23 ,so you are not a little boy." We are serious about it. Safiya is a very nice girl, and we don't want to lose the chance of making her our daughter-in-law by delaying. Daniyal replied, "But ammi I am not settled yet, how take I bear responsibility for another person when I am still kind of dependent on you guys?" Osman replied, "You don't have to worry about that." On Friday, only the nikkah ceremony will be done. Safiya is also a student. She is currently in her second year of university. Thus, after her graduation, we will think about rukhsati according to the things on your side. Samina said, "Listen, Daniyal,  you have to marry Safiya on Friday. Otherwise, I am not talking to you anymore, and also, don't call me ammi anymore because you don't love me. Osman also said, "Yes, Daniyal, you always claimed that you love us so much that you can even die for us." My son, it's time to prove your love. Besides that, we are not asking you to die. We are asking you to marry a sweet, beautiful, and pious girl. So, you have nothing but only benefitted in this. But if you don't want to marry , fine then don't talk and call me abbu anymore.

Daniyal just can't believe his ears. His parents are literally emotionally blackmailing him for this. He is currently not mentally prepared for marriage, but it's also true that he love his parents so much and can do anything for them. So, he took a long breath and said, "ok fine my emotional blackmailing parents, InShaaAllah, I will marry your friend's daughter on Friday."

Osman and Samina togetherly said Alhamdulillah as they succeeded in convincing their son. After confirming with Daniyal,  they had called Wasim for Safiya's marriage for their son, and when a reply from Wasim's side was positive, too. Everyone was now busy doing preparations. Although it will be a small gathering, some things need to be done for nikkah preparations, which can not be avoided.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.