Chapter- 14

Although Safiya left khan's house, she was thinking, where would she go? She could not go to her in-law's house, as they were in London. In addition to that, they also don't want her anymore. She suddenly thought of Rida. She took out her phone and called Rida.

Rida, “ assalamu alaikum, Safi. How are you?” Safiya, “ walaikum assalam, Rida. Can I come and stay at your place for some days?” Rida, “ yeah, sure. But why? What happened? Are you okay? Why I feel that you are crying?” Safiya then told Rida all the incidents from yesterday night till this morning.

Rida was shocked. She immediately told Safiya to come to her house. After half an hour, Safiya arrived in Rida's house. Rida took her inside. Her parents also welcomed Safiya.  Rida introduced her fiance to Safiya. Basim, meet my best friend, Safiya Khan, and Safiya, meet my fiance, and your would be brother-in-law Basim Ahmed.  Basim and Safiya exchanged salams.  Rida then took Safiya to her room.  Rida's parents and Basim did not ask anything to Safiya because, before Safiya arrived, Rida had informed them everything and forbade them to ask Safiya anything.

Although Safiya went to room with Rida, Basim was still thinking about Safiya. Safiya is so beautiful. He has never seen such a pretty girl before. He used to think Rida was beautiful, but now, she is unnoticeable to him in front of Safiya. He always wanted to marry a rich and beautiful girl, that's why when his mother wanted to fix his marriage with her sister's daughter, Rida, he agreed. But, now, after seeing Safiya, he was unable to divert his mind from her.

In the room, Safiya hugged Rida and thanked Rida for allowing her to stay at her place. Rida consoled Safiya and tried to boost her moral support.  She said to Safiya, “ Safi, don't think about what had happened already, think about your future. You are qualified and capable. So be independent and strong.” Safiya passed the whole day in Rida's room. Rida had to bring her lunch and dinner in the room. After dinner,  Rida told Safiya to take rest, as she was going to her friend in the next block to give some notes. She will be back in an hour. Safiya said, “ Okay, but go safely and come soon.” Basim saw Rida go outside. He knew that she won't be back till an hour.  He looked for Rida's parents, and he saw they were watching a movie in their room. So Basim's path was clear now. He can easily now meet with Safiya.  He went to Rida's room, and in the light of the bedside lamp, he saw Safiya was sleeping in the bed. He went near to Safiya and called her, “Safiya, wake up. I have something to say to you.” Safiya woke up by hearing his voice. She was shocked by seeing him here. She hurrily touched her head to cover, and she discovered it was already covered with hijab as earlier she had fallen asleep by wearing it.  Safiya sat up from laying and covered up her chest with the blanket.  Basim was a shameless person. He sat on the bed. Safiya was feeling uncomfortable with him here. Rida was not present here. It was not good of him to come here in this time in the absence of Rida. Safiya asked, “ Basim bhai, why are you here? Rida has gone to meet her friend. Can you please go back from here?” Basim said," I know Rida is not here. That's why I am here to talk to you. You know Safiya? You are so beautiful.  I have fallen in love with you in first sight. Rida is completely unnoticeable in front of you. I am madly obsessed with your beauty. Safiya said, "bhai, what are you saying? Please go from here."  But basim was not going. Instead, he held Safiya's hands and was trying to hug and kiss her. But Safiya was not letting him to thar. She was trying her best to stop him and let go of his hold. All of Safiya's resistance was making him more obsessed with her. Thus, he was holding her more strongly.

On the other side, when Rida was in their ally, she discovered she had left some notes in her room, and she decided to go home to fetch those, as without those it would be unmeaningful to go to her friend's place. Rida returned home and went to her room. She opened the door of the room and switched on the lights. She saw Basim and Safiya holding hands while sitting on her bed. Safiya was crying.  Basim hurriedly stood up and went near to Rida and said, “Alhamdulillah, Rida you have arrived. Do you know? Your friend is a snake. I was going to the kitchen to drink some water,  but then I heard a scream from your room. I thought your friend was your life and our guest, so l came to check her as you were not here. But I was here, she held my hands and was trying to hug and kiss me. She was saying she had fallen in love with me in first sight. I was telling her that this was wrong. She shouldn't do this to you. Rida, it's so bad to say, but your friend was trying to seduce your would- be husband.” After listening to Basim's words, Rida went near to Safiya and slapped her hardly, “ Safiya, how could you do this to me? How dare you?” Safiya said, “ Rida, he is lying. It is nothing like that. In fact, he was trying to force himself on me. Please trust me. You know how am I?” Rida said, “ No, I don't know you anymore. Now I understand why don't your husband doesn't want you, why your family had thrown out of the home, because you deserve all this. It's good that your father has died. Otherwise, he would die now because of shame due to your activities.  I know Basim from my childhood.  He is my khala's son. I love him so much, so why won't I trust him and rather trust you? You snake, just take your things and leave my home right now.” After saying those, Rida left the room with Basim. Safiya just couldn't believe her Rida was saying those words. Safiya didn't unpack her bags when she had come to Rida's house. She had only taken out clothes for changing. So, she hurriedly changed her clothes and packed her clothes back to her bag, and came out with her bags to leave. While Safiya was leaving,
Rida said, “don't you dare to show me your face in this life again, snake.” With tears in her eyes, Safiya left Rida's house without saying any words.

It was almost midnight. Safiya was walking alone on the road with her bags. She was talking to Allah by looking up at the sky, “ Allah, am I this much bad? That all are leaving me and throwing out me from their life and house. Allah, only You knew what's in my fate. Please help this servant of You.”
Safiya, then took a taxi from road, and went to a nearby hotel to stay up for night. She has decided, InShaaAllah from tomorrow, she will start looking for a rented one-room apartment for staying and going for job interviews. She promised herself that with the help of Allah,  InShaaAllah, she would become strong and independent.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.