Chapter- 12

One week had passed since the death of Wasim and Hajiya Banu, and a small gathering was arranged in Khan's house. Some hafizs and close relatives, and neighbours were invited.  Hafizs recited the Holy Quran, then everyone prayed for Wasim and Hajiya Banu, that may Allah forgive them and bless them with jannat. Some donations to the orphanage were also made. Everyone had their meal and left for their homes after giving their condolences to the Khan family.

These days, Safiya has become silent. She doesn't talk that much and stays in her room. Rida and Fariya were really worried for her. They try their best to give her company. All these pains have made her numb. She doesn't want to eat, sleep, or anything.  She just cries all day and offers her prayers,  she cry to Allah in her prayer also. She asks Allah to help her.

The next day, after that small gathering, Faizan went out with his friends as he was tired of the environment of his house. Everyone, including his parents, Fariya and Safiya, just cried all day in intervals. He told his friends that he needed to change his state of mind. His friends suggested that they should hang out a little bit. Faizan agreed to their proposal.  His friends are non- muslims. They went to clubs frequently for drinks and partying. Today, they had taken Faizan to a big club. They ordered some alcoholic drinks and told Faizan that they were not alcoholic, he can drink those easily. Faizan believed them and took a few of those drinks. As it was his first time, he soon became drunk just after having two-three shots. After some time,  his friends dropped him in front of his house. It was almost midnight. He was pressing the calling bell, but no one was opening the door. As everyone was tired, they were resting in their room. After some time, when no one opened the door, Faizan started shouting as he was already drunk. Owais heard him. He was really furious about Faizan's actions.  He opened the door, and when Faizan entered the house, he slapped him. He was about to hit more, but Firoze came in between them and told, “Owais, please calm down. He is already drunk. He will not remember anything in the morning. Scold him in the morning.” Owais agreed to her and decided to go to his room. Before going, he said to Safiya and Fariya to go to their room and stay away from their spoiled brother. On hearing this, Faizan said, “ Who is the spoiled abbu? Me? Not your dear Safiya? Safiya came here” By saying these, he pulled Safiya to him by her hand. He said, “Safiya,do you know? You are damn sexy. I love you and wanted to marry you. But, ammi stopped me from approaching you. Then, they married you to someone else. Funnily, your marriage has made a joke of you. Your husband is marrying someone else. I am so happy that he abandoned you. He has just crushed your ego. And now I can have you without marrying you. I want you in my bed. I will make you my mistress, ha ha ha.” Safiya was trying to release her from him all this time, and when he said mistress,  she just slapped him. This slap has triggered Faizan so much.  He, in return, slapped Safiya and pulled off her hijab by force. Owais tried to stop him, but Faizan pushed him. Faizan tightly held Safiya's hair and said, “Today, I will teach you a lesson, girl. Let's see how you stop me today. You are just a freaking orphan. No one will stand for you.” Faizan kissed Safiya's left cheek and was about to kiss her lips,  but Safiya punched his face. Faizan let go of his hold because of the pain. Safiya ran and hid behind Owais and said, “Uncle , please help me….Please help me… Please”. When Faizan again tried to hold Safiya, Owais blocked him, “ have some shame. All of us are standing here, and in front of your parents, how dare you misbehave with a girl? That too with your elder cousin sister. If you want to stay in my home, just go to your room and stay away from Safiya. Just go to your room.” Firoze forcefully took Faizan to his room. After Firoze and Faizan left, Safiya fell down on the ground and was crying badly. Fariya hugged her and cried along with her. Owais said, “ Fariya, please stay  with Safiya tonight. Don't let her stay alone. Safiya, my child, please forgive me,  I am a bad guardian. I couldn't educate my son properly. Fariya, please take Safiya to her room.” Fariya, then  took Safiya to bedroom and whole night stayed with Safiya. Fariya was feeling ashamed of her brother and sad for Safiya.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.