Chapter- 02

Next Sunday arrived, and normally, Sundays are lazy days in Khan's house as everyone relaxes on this day. But today was different. Firoze, Hajiya Banu, and Safiya were busy from the morning and having their breakfast. Safiya was busy in the kitchen, as cooking is her favourite thing to do. She is a great chef, specializing in Pakistani cuisines, and Hajiya Banu has taught her everything in detail because of her keen interest in cooking. Today, Safiya is cooking mouth-watering chicken biriyani, with the staff helping her in preparations. Firoze is busy guiding the staff in cleaning up the house and backyard lawn, while Hajiya Banu is supervising both Firoze and Safiya.

The delicious smell of the food filled up the air, which led Fariya to the kitchen. She came running and hugged Safiya, expressing her excitement about the heavenly smell and her hunger. Safiya reassured her and offered her some kebabs to calm her stomach until the guests arrived. Fariya jumped with excitement at the thought and happily savoured the kebabs, while Safiya continued with her work.

After finishing cooking, Safiya went to her room to freshen up. She had a shower and dressed in her favourite brown abaya and brown hijab. As it was time for Maghrib prayer, she performed wudu and, after that, took out her prayer mat to begin her prayer. Afterwards, she sat on her prayer mat, crying to Allah, feeling anxious and uneasy as if something was about to happen. She asked Allah for help and strength to overcome everything and made some dua and zikr before heading downstairs as the guests were about to arrive.

 She asked Allah for help and strength to overcome everything and made some dua and zikr before heading downstairs as the guests were about to arrive

            Safiya's abaya and hijab

At 8 pm, a car parked in front of Khan's house, and Osman Sheikh and his wife, Samina Noor, came out of the car. They stood in front of the house, and Osman felt very nostalgic, as it had been 25 years since he had last been there. Samina urged him to go inside, and they were both excited to meet the Khan family. They went to the front door and rang the bell. Wasim opened the door, and they all exchanged salams. Wasim hugged Osman, and then the couple went inside.

Wasim then introduced Hajiya Banu, Owais, Firoze, Faizan, and Fariya to Osman and Samina, and they all exchanged salams. Safiya was not introduced because she was in the dining area, setting up the table for dinner.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.