Chapter- 11

In the morning, Owais, Firoze, Faizan, and Safiya have been reciting the holy Quran in the living room since morning. After some time, people would come to bathe the dead bodies of Wasim and Hajiya from their local mosque, khan's house is situated in a Muslim community area. Yesterday night, their bodies were kept in the freezing dead body carrying car parked in their garage. Owais asked, " Safiya, did you call and inform Osman bhai and Samina bhabi about Ammi's and bhai's death?" Safiya said, " No, I haven't informed them yet. Let me inform them now. Fariya, can you please bring my phone?" In the meantime, Safiya was arranging the things which will be required to bathe the dead bodies. Fariya brought Safiya's phone. As Safiya was busy, she asked Fariya to dial Samina's number and put the call on speaker. When someone picked up the call, Safiya was about to say about this sad news, but a girl from the other side of the call said, " How dare you to call here, Safiya? Did you not have any shame? How can you think someone like you can be Daniyal's bride? Haven't you looked yourself in the mirror? Don't you dare to call here again. In some days, Daniyal would be marrying me the love of his life, and he will never go back to San Francisco in his life by leaving me alone in London. Samina aunty and Osman uncle are also back in London, they will completely shift back in some months. Don't worry, soon you get divorced papers. Please sign those and rectify your mistake of ruining Daniyal's life." Then, the call was cut. Owais, Firoze, Faizan, Fariya, and Safiya, everyone heard all of these. Safiya said, "it's good to receive all the pain altogether. Let's hurry and complete all these. People will be arriving soon."

After one hour, people came and bathed dead bodies of Hajiya Banu and Wasim and completed all other procedures. Now, it was time to take their bodies to mosque for janaza prayer, and from there, everyone will go to the graveyard. Safiya was crying really badly. She was reluctant to let them go. Other ladies and Rida consoled and held her. Their bodies were taken. This was the last time their bodies were leaving khan's house, they will not return anymore. They are living their family and precious Safiya.

After four hours, Owais and Faizan returned home after completing all the procedures of the burial in the graveyard. They went to their rooms to take a shower. All other people who came in the morning also went back to their houses. Rida will be staying for that night with Safiya.

Throughout the day, many relatives and known ones came to visit the Khan family. Some relatives had also sent food for them. After crying several times throughout the day, Safiya was really tired and weak, Rida took her to her room. Rida told her to sleep for a while and made her lay in the bed. Safiya said, " Rida, all the painful things are happening one after another, I am really tired. I don't want to live anymore. Abbu and dadi left me, then the things about Daniyal, it is so painful and shocking. I just want to sleep and think all of these were a nightmare, and when I woke up, everything would be like before." Rida asked, " What things about Daniyal?" Safiya then told her everything about the phone call in the morning. Rida didn't express in front of Safiya, but her heart was really sad and scattered for Safiya. After putting Safiya to sleep by patting her head, Rida went to the washroom to do wudu, then she took out a prayer mat and started praying. She cried and prayed to Allah to ease things for her friend, to give strength to her friend to overcome all this sorrow and to bless her friend with good health.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.