Chapter- 15

From today, Safiya will start her fight to be independent.

Yesterday, Safiya could not sleep. Because of all these things happening in her life, her heart is scattered. So she wakes up to pray, tahajjud. After praying tahajjud and fajr prayer, Safiya started to send her details in every job vacancy she found on the website, obviously only those which she found safe for her as they won't stop her from following her islamic lifestyle.

It was now almost 10 am. Safiya was feeling hungry. So she got ready and went outside to a nearby cafe to eat her breakfast. After breakfast, she will go to look for apartments for rent. She has already shortlisted some from house renting websites after sending her job applications.

Safiya has been looking for apartments for two hours, but she still didn't find one to shift today. Every owner offered to shift in the next two or three weeks, but Safiya can not stay at the hotel for that much time. Now, Safiya was standing in front of the last apartment to look for today.

All the features and furniture of this apartment were good and the rent was reasonable too. Safiya talked with the owner. The owner said, "if Safiya completed the paperwork and other formalities today, she can move here tomorrow". Safiya agreed instantly. Because tomorrow is way much better than the next two or three weeks.

After completing all the procedures, Safiya went back to the hotel after buying some food for her dinner. As it was already maghrib time, Safiya had performed her Zuhr and Asr prayer in a nearby mosque and had a simple lunch in a restaurant.

After coming back to the hotel room, Safiya freshened up and performed maghrib prayer. After praying, she opened her laptop to check if any company had replied to her or not. She was happy so she said, "Alhamdulillah", when she saw some companies had called her for interviews. The interviews were on the day after tomorrow, and one interview was on the next day of the day after tomorrow.
After browsing the Internet for some time, Safiya turned off her laptop and went to perform Esha prayer. In the prayer, Safiya thanked Allah so many times for helping her in her tough phase of life. She also asked Him to guide her and help her in the upcoming challenges.

After praying, she ate her dinner, which she had brought earlier with her. After eating, she cleaned up the room and packed her things, which were unpacked from her suitcases. She was nervous for tomorrow. Tomorrow, she will go to her house, which is not her father's or husband's house, instead a rented apartment. For a homesick and family loving girl like Safiya, it was a very big step. Safiya calmed her heart and mind by remembering herself, "All of these is Allah's plan, and Allah does everything for our betterment. Just have faith in Allah."

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.
Also, I'm very much sorry for the long delay in the update, I was occupied with my exams and some other stuff.