The Paleto Score

The crew consisting of Michael, Trevor, Maddie, Lester, Franklin and the chosen gunman all meet at Trevor's and Maddie's meth lab. Trevor, Maddie and Michael are in an argument over Trevor slowly falling in love with Martin Madrazo's wife, Patricia and possibly cheating on Maddie. Franklin calms the trio down and they go through the plans for the upcoming heist.

Trevor, Michael, Maddie and the gunman will go in and grab the take. Franklin will be waiting for them down the river, handling the getaway. Michael drives everyone to Paleto Bay in a van. On the way there, the group reminisce and discuss their first scores.

Michael drops Franklin off by the sea in Paleto Bay. The rest carry on to the bank. Trevor, Maddie, Michael and the gunman head into the bank. Trevor and Maddie shoot a camera, setting off the alarm. The gunman uses a blow torch to open the safety deposit box room's door while Michael, Maddie and Trevor control any hostages.

Once the gunman manages to get the door unlocked, Michael kicks the door down and starts to steal the take. Police show up, thinking it's another false alarm. Trevor  and Maddie set off a warning shot to the police and tells them they have hostages. The officers then tell dispatch they're on the site of a 2-11 and need backup.

The group collect all the money, $8,016,020 in total and head out of the bank, geared up in heavy armour and machinery. They start to battle their way through the cops and gain a five-star wanted level. Once the cops outside the bank are dealt with, a chopper starts pursuing them but Trevor and Maddie take it down.

Extra police reinforcements are sent so the group make their escape through an apartment building. Franklin tells the group that there are cops swarming the bay so they'll need another escape plan. More cops and NOOSE surround them so the quartet continues to fight their way through Paleto Bay.

The group eventually make their way into a construction site. Now, the Military has joined the fight. The Military sends in a tank to help with their defence.

Franklin comes up with a new escape plan. He's got hold of a Dozer from a nearby construction company and is heading towards Michael, Trevor, Maddie and the gunman. On his way, he takes out more guards who try and block his path. Once Franklin arrived, the group sit on the front of the Dozer. More tanks have been sent in pursuit so the gang head into a nearby Cluckin' Bell factory.

More soldiers are in the factory. If the gunman is still alive, he'll hang back to help defend and find his own way out. The gang fight their way through and eventually escape on a train that passes the factory.

The train arrives at Sandy Shores and the quartet disembark. They're met by Sanchez who takes the FIB's part of the take. The group split up, with Trevor, Maddie and Franklin driving away in a Utility truck.