Mr. and Mrs. Philips

The mission starts with Michael arriving home after the events of the heist. Franklin joins him to celebrate their victory. Dave Norton shows up, lecturing Michael for the heist and panicking in case Trevor and Maddie clues on to Michael still being alive.

Michael does his best to calm Dave stating "Trevor's dead, he's got to be and I hope my sister's alive" and tells Dave he had nothing to do with the heist. Dave doesn't believe him and turns on the T.V to show the traffic warden being interviewed. Michael turns off the T.V and the vantage changes to Trevor and Maddie, who are still alive and living in Sandy Shores.

He overhears the report while having sex with Maddie and gets visibly annoyed when he hears the warden quoting Michael's classic line "You forget a thousand things every day, pal, make sure this is one of 'em".

With a groan she sinks down on his cock, reveling in the sensation of her cunt expanding around his girth. Her flesh enfolds his flesh — his pulsing, throbbing cock intrudes deeper and deeper into her being as the weight of her body presses inexorably down, impaling her further and further, until he fills her completely and her bottom kisses his thighs. He's so big, so thick, but she knew she could take him all. She was born to take him all.

Trevor sighs and the look on his face tells her all she needs to know about how much he appreciates what just happened.

She waits a moment to give them both the chance to relish their newly-conjoined state. He's part of her now, and she's taken part of him. She bites her lip and gives him a sexy smile, full of promise. He smiles back, but she can feel the urgency in him, the building desire to take control of her, and fuck her.

She fucks him first. Starting slow, but quickly increasing pace, she raises her pelvis until two-thirds of him are exposed, slick with her juices, before slamming herself back down. Again and again she does this, bouncing her ass against his hips. He tries to thrust up into her and she responds by sinking back down and making circles with her hips, grinding her pussy on him and rubbing her clit against his pubic bone.

"Maddie... you're amazing," he whispers, then grunts as she drops her ass back into his lap again. She's so wet now that her juices are starting to trickle down over his balls.

Trevor forgets himself and tries to grab her tits, but she leans back out of his reach, her hands reaching backward and gripping his thighs. In this position she squirms her hips around and he watched transfixed as her pussy wrenches his dick from side to side. Eventually it pops out and they both groan.

She straightens up again, grabs his cock and stuffs it back into her. He reaches for her hips and she immediately deflects him, grabbing his forearms and holding them on either side of his head. In this new position, bent forward with her breasts brushing against his chest, her clit bumping against his pubis as she humps and grinds on him, she feels her orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum, Trevor," Maddie pants hotly into his ear. "I'm gonna fucking cum on you."

He moans. "Wait... Maddie, let's cum together..."

She bites his ear. "Then you better fucking cum now," Maddie pants. "Cum for me, Trevor. I wanna feel your cum in me..."

"Just a little longer," he moans, but she's no longer in control of her body. The mother of all orgasms comes crashing over her in waves and she convulses on top of him, panting and gasping, unable to form words. Her pussy sends ripples around his shaft.

"Oh Maddie," he gasps, breaking free from her grasp and grabbing her ass cheeks. While she continues to orgasm he thrusts frantically up into her, his fingers digging into her soft flesh. Then he tenses.

As her orgasm ebbs away she feels spurt after spurt of his semen flooding her pussy. Then, when he's given her all that he can, he releases his grasp on her bottom and wraps his arms around her, holding her close, kissing her neck.

He holds her like this for a minute while her panting becomes heavy breathing then satisfied sighing.

This is too intimate. He might start to think he's an equal in this relationship, which he is. She rolls off him, feeling his still-firm cock slip out of her cum-filled pussy.

In shock that his old friend is alive and that her brother is alive, Trevor and Maddie head out of his trailer but is confronted by Lost MC leader Johnny Klebitz, who is angry at Trevor for sleeping with Maddie, his best friend. Wade and Ron attempt to calm Johnny but he carries on after Trevor.

After a heated exchange, the pair seem to be making up but Trevor throws Johnny to the ground, smashes a bottle over him and stamps on his head until he is dead. Trevor, Wade, Maddie and Ron leave the scene of the crime.

The quartet gets into Trevor's truck. Trevor now wants to kill the remaining members of the Lost MC in the area as he knows they'll be annoyed with him. Whiles in the truck, Maddie tasks Wade with finding "a ghost named Michael Townley" in Los Santos.

They arrive at a Lost MC hangout in Grapeseed where other members are hanging out. Trevor antagonises the group and lets them know he killed Johnny. The gang don't believe him and retreat on bikes and in a van. Trevor follows them to their trailer park, where the remainder of the group is hanging out.

Trevor takes down all the members of the Lost MC in the trailer park. Once they've all been subdued, Trevor, Maddie and Ron drive to the trailer of Ortega, who is the leader of the Aztecas. He wants to eliminate as much of the local competition to his "business" as he can. Trevor rams into Ortega's trailer and pushes it into the nearby river.

Ortega survives and engages in a heated debate with Trevor. Trevor can then either spare or kill Ortega. After making the choice, Trevor, Maddie and Ron drive back to Ron's place, with Trevor and Maddie venting about Michael being alive on the journey back.