Casing the Jewel Store

Michael visits Lester, who is operating out of the Darnell Bros factory in La Mesa. Lester brings up the idea of a big hit, the Union Depository, but Michael is reluctant, stating he just needs a small hit and doesn't need to go crazy.

Lester then mentions they either hit a bank in the sticks or a store. Michael chooses the latter as it's usually easier but has to be a big hit. Lester suggests it needs to be gems, with the Vangelico in Little Portola being a good store to hit.

The pair drive to Vangelico. Once there, Michael goes into the store, wearing a pair of glasses with cameras in so he can take pictures of the displays, ventilation and the alarm system the store runs.

Lester also wants Michael to go up to the roof of the building, to see where the ventilation comes out. Michael drives round the back of the store, climbs to the roof via some building work going on at a local store and takes some pictures of the vents from high ground.

Once all this is done, Michael heads back to Darnell Bros to Lester. The pair then decide on the best way to take the store and what crew to pick.

Driver: Eddie Toh (14% cut)

Gunman: Gustavo Mota (14% cut)

Hacker: Paige Harris (14% cut)